POPULAR ATLANTA BOUTIQUES TARGETS IN A STRING OF BURGLARIES

Im sure many have heard by going to your local sneaker shops around the city. Many shops within the span of 2 weeks have been hit in the early AM hours by a group of people that are simply trying to steal clothes. I also heard that someone has been shot in one of the robberies...

I'll refrain from mentioning the names of the stores hit in respect to all the store owners involved, but I think this is just disgusting. These are all independently owned shops with owners trying to make a living for themselves and their families.

Folks trying to live like the Lo-Lifes in NY, but instead of hitting up a major company such as a Macy's for Ralph Lauren, they hit small stores where shop owners usually cant afford to lose merchandise. Thieving for clothes aint a "hustle". I cant respect it at all...

Prestigious Atlanta

Well thank you for this info. Ummm whehn is Prestigious is going to be open?
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
"Yah Dig" #27 - M.O.B.
Fulton Edition​

Thats some bull..... T hit me up ima be in the Atown next week....btw i heard will got tatted up !! lol

oh yeah when you open up the new store im come in there with a bandana and my GOOOONIES to take some Jays! lol
Team Weezy F.

Imma Monster Everyday Is Halloween"​
<!-----<span style="color:000066;font-size:xx-large;">O<!-----[/u]​

wow, really handt heard about this.

when is prestigious gonna open?
FS--DMPs size 11.5 DS and ICY: $600/BMP's sized 11 $275 shipped

Team Georgia State​

That's crazy, I had no idea that was going on
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2 - Sole Snatcher
Gwinnett County Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

OMFG THAT'S CRAZY DOOOOOOOOOD

really though, i heard of it... basically, everyone but sol munki has been hit in the area. and prestigious wasn't, because they're not open yet! can't wait till the new store :pimp:
pimp.gif
myspace.com/focusdiamonds
[URL="http://www.focusdiamonds.com​

sol munki huh..............

haha, but naw, prolly some hypebeast doing these things, cause normal dudes in ATL dont even know much about these stores, and that they would be selling clothes and stuff. And to take clothes and not money, I mean come on.
NT 300​
The Greatest Myspace Page Ever

these arent no hypebeasts. these are dudes trying to make a quick buck by reselling those jeans for cheap.
FS--DMPs size 11.5 DS and ICY: $600/BMP's sized 11 $275 shipped

Team Georgia State​

Back
Top Bottom