Known Popup ads on NT

Recently I've been getting popup ads on NT. I did not get these before and I usually view NT on an android phone. I am reporting this and do not know whether these ads or malicious or not.

Here is an example

Attachments

• IMG_20180320_174849.jpg
    IMG_20180320_174849.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 23
Recently I've been getting popup ads on NT. I did not get these before and I usually view NT on an android phone. I am reporting this and do not know whether these ads or malicious or not.
Thank you for reporting this. These are definitely malicious ads. If you have the URL associated with it, that would be helpful.

There seems to be an outbreak of bad ads coming through the networks. We'll do our best to eliminate them as quickly as possible.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Meth,

I wish I had saved the link but while browsing NT mobile last night I was getting some Amazon $100 GC ads but now it doesn't appear to be happening.

The decision was made last night to suspend all of the ad networks we suspect could've inadvertently permitted these ads to appear on our site.

Following an investigation, we'll gradually work to restore networks one by one and carefully monitor each to ensure there are no pop ups, units that rotate in more than one video ad per location, or any other policy violations.

In the short term, you should no longer see any of those horrible pop up ads. If you do, please let us know.

Twice in three days now. Strange, never got them before.

202D8F76-E1D5-4A86-A5A4-D3C7F52FECF2.jpeg

Thanks for the report. Can you tell me what thread or post you were at when you saw this? Also, it looks like you're using iOS (iPhone) but I wanted to confirm if that's correct. Can you let me know if you're using Safari or Chrome?

Thanks for the report. Can you tell me what thread or post you were at when you saw this? Also, it looks like you're using iOS (iPhone) but I wanted to confirm if that's correct. Can you let me know if you're using Safari or Chrome?

No problem. I was in the thread below last night when the ad popped up

https://niketalk.com/threads/homeless-spikes.596684/page-4#post-30015965

And yes, I am using Iphone and was on the chrome browser. Appreciate your help.

Thank You,

I already erased the cookies and history, but I've been getting malicious redirects on Firefox desktop. Originates from doubleclick.net then turns into one of those "zomg your computer is infected" pages with branding from Microsoft or Google.

Been going on for about a week now.

I already erased the cookies and history, but I've been getting malicious redirects on Firefox desktop. Originates from doubleclick.net then turns into one of those "zomg your computer is infected" pages with branding from Microsoft or Google.

Been going on for about a week now.

Do you have a screenshot by chance? Also, the URL you're visiting on NikeTalk that prompts this popup for you. Thanks!

I don't have one, but if it happens again I'll be sure to take one.

It's happened about once a day. I'll usually click a few of my followed threads to open up in new tabs and one of them is redirected. Today is was the adidas James Harden thread, the other day it was the Air Max 90 thread, before that I think it was the AM95 thread.

1AE87240-5645-47E9-AC9F-0C8DC3D1CB1C.png
E80E7CAC-F663-4862-BFB1-4901C2B4F385.png

Got these in this thread and in the fantasy football thread and at least 5-8 other times over the weekend.

Using chrome on iOS.

It’s getting more and more frequent to the point where I’m just gonna stop using mobile because it’s so annoying.

Attachments

• 6B7D8911-E7EE-4876-850F-8BAA980EBBF3.png
    6B7D8911-E7EE-4876-850F-8BAA980EBBF3.png
    245.5 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom