Porsche Thread 911 Turbo S / GT3 RS - 2022 Porsche 911 GT3

Not a Porsche fan, but I wouldn't mind taking that gt3 to willow springs or palomar assuming its still a rwd and naturally aspirated.

I feel like alot Porsche's cars have largely looked the same since the 1990s. I know they like their classic look but a complete overhaul of their design might be in order at some point.

styling is very subtle for it to be a turbo

but most of all, performance is still head of the pack

i love Porsches

I like it that it isn't over the top, Porsche will have the vinyl-laden GT_-RS for that.

I like it that it isn't over the top, Porsche will have the vinyl-laden GT_-RS for that.
porsche turbos have never really been over the top tho

i think it looks best in white

That black one on the first page is
pimp.gif
x1000

porsche cant and shouldnt change the basic shape. those saying they need drastic changes dont understand. it is timeless. 

im loving the 2014 911. it looks more sculpted, more muscular. and those numbers are ridiculous

AWD > RWD? Ha. I laugh in your general direction.
All Porsche track guys and most track guys in general prefer a RWD, naturally aspirated engine.
The Turbo has become more of a GT over the years. Especially since the 997.
I chose a C2S over a Turbo for those very reasons. Plus the 991 hasn't been a huge hit (change to electronic steering, no manual in the Turbo or GT3) with enthusiats so far. This is a car your grandma can get into and drive it like a Honda Accord.

Back
Top Bottom