Porsche Thread 911 Turbo S / GT3 RS - 2022 Porsche 911 GT3

Finna test drive a 2007 911 tomorrow. Aint drove a manual in years 
frown.gif

If I like it I'm copping a Carrera 4S. **** whatcha talking bout. My '06 Sonata has been gooooood to me but it's time for an upgrade. 

With so many 911 models I get lost. I think i'd love a 997 once I have my crib as my project/weekender.

^ yeah the one I want is a 997.1.

Always wanted a 911 ever since I was a little kid. Might just say F it and cop.

Always wanted a 911 turbo

But with so many models, that's probably a basic *** one or the wrong model

I was obsessed with the 2012 turbo

To me, Turbo is just about the right middle ground since it can pass as a daily driver. Now do not expect Lexus like smooth driving but it isn't spine shattering either.

It has an ok trunk space and it is still technically a four-seater.

It also isn't too conspicuous, I mean it is still a 911 but it's no Ferrari or Lambo that will have people pulling their phones out to take a pic. Now this up to the personal preference of course and some may prefer all those eyes on them but I'd probably prefer to be more obscure for a daily driver. Again it is still a 911 so you will get looks but it is still plenty common enough and only most enthusiast will know that it is the beastly twin of the Carrera that can hit 60 in less than 3.

And again this is personal preference but it is a 911 so it either already looks dated to you so you do not want one or you love the look so much and to you it will never look old and just classic.

The Trubo is definitely not the basic model, the S is still considered a supercar and will still cost you more than $150k+ to own one. The S is pretty much at the top of the 911 line minus the R and GT3.

hate that they put PORSCHE on the back now.

nothing was doper than just seeing

TURBO

it's easy enough to de-badge ('ve pretty much done it on all my vehicles or order it straight from Germany and ask them not to put the emblem on and if you're going to take the custom order route, might as well take the European Delivery Option and visit the Porsche factory to pick-up your car and then drive it around Europe

I need me one of these in a cat and mouse chase gt3 rs. Would be a hella fun sim. Or be 50 feet from a tornado and peel out !

Last edited:
It’s beautiful. I’d prefer it without the third brake light and I’m not sure they needed to “beef” it up, to quote the video. 991 is big enough.

Back
Top Bottom