Portland sucks.

I went there last night. No skate spots. Weak as hell and disappointed. The skyline blows as well. Seattle>Portland.
Team R Kelly​
Age is just a number to us

I tend to agree.

Except for the fact that you can drink in strip clubs in Portland.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

Team Negrodamus

No alcohol.

But the trade off is that its full nudity. None of that "keep the g-string on" business.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

Team Negrodamus

^Yes you guys have it lovely.

Keith you should have known that I wasn't taking shots at Po for nothing.

So Po has Burnside, woweewow, who cares. Portland<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Seattle
Team Negrodamus​

LOL. Burnside. Weak. Whatever spot that is featured in Tony Hawks is dead. ie. Hollywood High. There was a nice plaza in Vancouver though. Not quite Portland.
Team R Kelly​
Age is just a number to us

I personally had a great time down there....no "professional" strippers, or skating, but fun nonetheless. Even got a pair of Olive V's right before NT Portland closed
Just look at it as 10 more pounds of awesomeness

Yeah that is crap.

Portland > Seattle.

No sales tax.
We don't pump our own gas.
Great places to get discounts on shoes.
real DJ's spin vinyl

:lol:
laugh.gif
YOU KNOW WHAT THEY USED TO CALL ME . . .?
I used to fight pitbulls for a livin​

you're right, New Orleans is looking pretty great right now. i hear housing prices are pretty cheap now too.
Representing the 206​

Quote:
All the Portland bashing by these Seattle kids is just beyond lame. I've been all around the U.S. and honestly, neither Portland nor Seattle is all that great, and both are pretty much inferior to most big cities in the U.S. It would be one thing if someone from New Orleans or say Philly was bashing Portland, but for Seattle-ites to act all high and mighty when they're basically the exact same thing as Portland with the exception of worse weather and the space needle . . .you just sound stupid. Seriously. It's like the equivalent of Pat Burke talkin s*** to Vitale Potapenko.

Whatever......Seattle > Portland...Seattle > Philly.....

Quote:
All the Portland bashing by these Seattle kids is just beyond lame. I've been all around the U.S. and honestly, neither Portland nor Seattle is all that great, and both are pretty much inferior to most big cities in the U.S. It would be one thing if someone from New Orleans or say Philly was bashing Portland, but for Seattle-ites to act all high and mighty when they're basically the exact same thing as Portland with the exception of worse weather and the space needle . . .you just sound stupid. Seriously. It's like the equivalent of Pat Burke talkin s*** to Vitale Potapenko.
:D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

NT REFERENCES FOR B/S FORUM: miscmind, 2shady4blaze, tek9pnda

Back
Top Bottom