*[Portland Trail Blazers]* Official Thread - 2012 Season has Begun!

Batum the only one hitting anything
30t6p3b.gif
Gotta step up, LA and Jamal.

Originally Posted by Noskey

30t6p3b.gif

man son spazzed. 4-5 from 3 point line for all of his points.  this dude needs waaaay more shots. been saying that forever.

30t6p3b.gif

man son spazzed. 4-5 from 3 point line for all of his points.  this dude needs waaaay more shots. been saying that forever.

Wes been terrible all year. But I was saying LA needs to step up and take command of the game like he's paid to. Tough loss, hope Batum's okay. Cant believe we literally handed another game over 
mad.gif

Wes been terrible all year. But I was saying LA needs to step up and take command of the game like he's paid to. Tough loss, hope Batum's okay. Cant believe we literally handed another game over 
mad.gif

So is it time to pack it up this season and try again next year? Cause whatever the team is doing... this %!$# is not working.

So is it time to pack it up this season and try again next year? Cause whatever the team is doing... this %!$# is not working.

1 of these things needs to happen,

1. Nate Mcmillan needs to be let go
2. Every player needs to be traded except Nicholas Batum and Lamarcus Aldridge. (To get a superstar or 1st round draft picks)
3. Paul Allen needs to sell the team or relocate to Seattle

But seriously at the very least, wesley mathews has to go.  He's playing like absolute garbage this year. I can't watch any more games where he plays 38 minutes and goes 1-5 from the floor.  Felton is overweight, slow, turns the ball over too much, and takes awful shots.  I never thought I would say this but Gerald Wallace is playing with no heart.  Jamal Crawford is not clicking, or is not being utilized correctly.  We don't have a bench, or nate hasn't figured out a good rotation of our bench players.  NOBODY IS PLAYING DEFENSE!  It looks like the team has given up, and any team that happens, the head coach is usually the 1st to go.  Jesus, do we even have a real GM yet?!  Yes I'm mad.  With such a strong start to the season, I expected much more.  We were beating teams like the lakers, clippers, thunder(still the only team to win at OKC)  and now we are setting franchise lows every other game.  Major changes needed. Major changes.

1 of these things needs to happen,

1. Nate Mcmillan needs to be let go
2. Every player needs to be traded except Nicholas Batum and Lamarcus Aldridge. (To get a superstar or 1st round draft picks)
3. Paul Allen needs to sell the team or relocate to Seattle

But seriously at the very least, wesley mathews has to go.  He's playing like absolute garbage this year. I can't watch any more games where he plays 38 minutes and goes 1-5 from the floor.  Felton is overweight, slow, turns the ball over too much, and takes awful shots.  I never thought I would say this but Gerald Wallace is playing with no heart.  Jamal Crawford is not clicking, or is not being utilized correctly.  We don't have a bench, or nate hasn't figured out a good rotation of our bench players.  NOBODY IS PLAYING DEFENSE!  It looks like the team has given up, and any team that happens, the head coach is usually the 1st to go.  Jesus, do we even have a real GM yet?!  Yes I'm mad.  With such a strong start to the season, I expected much more.  We were beating teams like the lakers, clippers, thunder(still the only team to win at OKC)  and now we are setting franchise lows every other game.  Major changes needed. Major changes.

lol. typed this response from work, without even seeing the 121-79 loss to the knicks today. FML

lol. typed this response from work, without even seeing the 121-79 loss to the knicks today. FML

hahaha at this rate you can go ahead and change the title to "Mods Please Delete" lol jk

hahaha at this rate you can go ahead and change the title to "Mods Please Delete" lol jk

[h6]“This trade was very compelling to us because not only does it give us more flexibility in free agency......."[/h6]
Lol shut the hell up blazers.  There is nothing compelling about this trade. 

[h6]“This trade was very compelling to us because not only does it give us more flexibility in free agency......."[/h6]
Lol shut the hell up blazers.  There is nothing compelling about this trade. 

ESPN had a pretty sad graphic tonight. Aside from Bowie/Jordan and Oden/Durant, the Blazers also had two other Top 5 draft failures:

Wally Walker (#5) before Adrian Dantley (#6)
LaRue Martin (#1) before Bob McAdoo (#2)

How this fan base hasn't committed mass suicide is beyond me.

ESPN had a pretty sad graphic tonight. Aside from Bowie/Jordan and Oden/Durant, the Blazers also had two other Top 5 draft failures:

Wally Walker (#5) before Adrian Dantley (#6)
LaRue Martin (#1) before Bob McAdoo (#2)

How this fan base hasn't committed mass suicide is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom