*******POSSBLE SCAMMER Jordan23head********

MiKeY iCe 23 wrote:
Ahhhh i understand now...was confuzzled up there...good looks on heads up hes definitely trying to scam.

How can you say that so certainly - ya make no freakin sense man ....

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

What?
OKAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

^ you can edit your original post... and title... you dont have to ask the mods to
word this aint the buy/sell forum
laugh.gif

okay im not confused anymore. doesnt sound like a scammer to me dude. jus sounds like a pain in the ***.

Ok i guess i make no sense...i bet if he would have said anything like how bout i tag it with a banana in the pic he would have declined.

He obviously wanted his own tag on it for a reason...common sense guy.

Originally Posted by MiKeY iCe 23

Ok i guess i make no sense...i bet if he would have said anything like how bout i tag it with a banana in the pic he would have declined.

If he would have declined that then yes he would be scamming

Bottom line is, the guy probably wanted to make sure he had the shoes. With such a low post count and no references, he would have been skeptical. Hell I'mskeptical if someone has 1000's of posts.

OP the solution for this is next time you're either buying or selling and someone wants to make sure it's your shoes is come up with a "mutualtag" Tell them you would put upyour tag + anything they want within reason but not their tag name in it. Too many photoshop professionals out there

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I woulda wrote my name on the tag, and maybe wrote somethin' like "For Jordan23Head".

Thank you im glad that you Niketalk members know what I was talking about.........I Really think that its funny how this guy contacts me for atrade and then proceeds to call me a scammer because i asked him to put my name on a tag.......I have done this for people who have purchased from me countlesstimes and i have requested other people to do the same with no problem.....I have been doin business on niketalk and ebay (check my feedback) under the samename for years it is an INSULT for a NEWBIE to try to ruin myname here on NT

But anyways i have a few refs here on NT ...... My most recent refs are snakeyes17 and spacejam xi (hit em up they will tell u the real deal)

OH YEA FOR THE RECORD...I NEVER CONTACTED HIM AND ASKED HIM TO TRADE HE CONTACTED ME!!!!! AND ASKED TO TRADE FOR MYVVVNDS QUESTLOVE AF1
36225eae60489c883de8d12445a7e13b2670ed6.pjpg

lol
"whoops"

sounds like you guys just don't have the patience to deal online via trades....(not saying I do either) but it's like you both wanted the trade butdidnt want to deal with each other past 3 lines of communication. hehe

MiKeY iCe 23 wrote:

Once again you make no sense ..

Why would you bet if you dont know "if" or "what" would of have happen .. SUCKER BET if you ask me .. I dont see nothingOBVIOUS, you are just making speculations .. you need to relax, sit back and analyzed what happened ... if not you MAKE NO SENSE GUY!

i think there should be a forum rule for makin a thread calling some1 a scammer. kind of like in the JB forum legit check there is a rule for saying somethingis fake

Originally Posted by Jordan23Head

Primavera Vills wrote:

I woulda wrote my name on the tag, and maybe wrote somethin' like "For Jordan23Head".

Thank you im glad that you Niketalk members know what I was talking about.........I Really think that its funny how this guy contacts me for a trade and then proceeds to call me a scammer because i asked him to put my name on a tag.......I have done this for people who have purchased from me countless times and i have requested other people to do the same with no problem.....I have been doin business on niketalk and ebay (check my feedback) under the same name for years it is an INSULT for a NEWBIE to try to ruin my name here on NT

But anyways i have a few refs here on NT ...... My most recent refs are snakeyes17 and spacejam xi (hit em up they will tell u the real deal)

OH YEA FOR THE RECORD...I NEVER CONTACTED HIM AND ASKED HIM TO TRADE HE CONTACTED ME!!!!! AND ASKED TO TRADE FOR MY VVVNDS QUESTLOVE AF1

why does the one on the right look darker?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Primavera Vills wrote:

Thank you im glad that you Niketalk members know what I was talking about.........I Really think that its funny how this guy contacts me for a trade and then proceeds to call me a scammer because i asked him to put my name on a tag.......I have done this for people who have purchased from me countless times and i have requested other people to do the same with no problem.....I have been doin business on niketalk and ebay (check my feedback) under the same name for years it is an INSULT for a NEWBIE to try to ruin my name here on NT

OH YEA FOR THE RECORD...I NEVER CONTACTED HIM AND ASKED HIM TO TRADE HE CONTACTED ME!!!!! AND ASKED TO TRADE FOR MY VVVNDS QUESTLOVE AF1

nerd.gif

Yeap - it does look darker ..

If I was him, I'll also post a new picture with his name and date and saying Im legit or something .. right now he has the rep of asking people forpictures with his tag name .... like that he can start fixing his name again ... if not is not a good looks .. Im not taking side .. just stating theobvious!

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Primavera Vills wrote:

nerd.gif

Yeap - it does look darker ..

If I was him, I'll also post a new picture with his name and date and saying Im legit or something .. right now he has the rep of asking people for pictures with his tag name .... like that he can start fixing his name again ... if not is not a good looks .. Im not taking side .. just stating the obvious!

" i am legit "
laugh.gif

Primavera Vills wrote:

nerd.gif

i just noticed that...hmm

nerd.gif

POST MOARR PICS!!

More Pics As requested

Now i see what u are talking about.....So i pulled my shoes out and did some research.....the two shoes are basically diffrent

The left shoe has more of an "Cheetah print" look which makes the right shoe darker by design

The Right show has an "elephant print look to it

Here are the pics
(stock photo Via The Shoe Game.com)
be235df2e6594606cff338398f011558d9aa223.pjpg

77e159e248cc3f85773dc6addebb6f4f4a0525a.pjpg

My Pics Sorry For The Quality Taken from iPhone
15615bed43c8338be46ff9ca0fe4c06148d4893.bmp

Pics from Ebay User

077155e549c93c8cbc06a2c79a9f1a6dd8f8c27.pjpg

27b2555e3a4abc6e3128a1e6388ac290443e0d8.pjpg

780152ec4bc43a87eb1a136384abb85484fcf94.pjpg

80335b28ef1b4390c7a73f92817005a853d5bb8.pjpg

I still don't see the point in putting someone elses name to prove that I own the shoes. That doesn't make sense. Why not put my name and a date? Imean I understand that I potentially could have tagged a pic for months in advance to try to scam people but the buyer could potentially try to do the samething if I tagged their name. I say if either party is so paranoid then neither should continue doing business with the other party. /rant

lol if you guys had put this much work into the actual trade in the first place, it would have been done already.

Back
Top Bottom