*******POSSBLE SCAMMER Jordan23head********

I bought these dmp 11s of this guy and offered him a trade and this was our conversation through PMs. Look out for this guy:

-------------------------------------
To:Jordan23Head
Sent:May 2, 2009, 8:07 am

no u were just tryna scam someone

To:krnballa912
Sent:May 2, 2009, 8:06 am

Nevermind my guy.........I dont like people who make business complicated.............you can keep them XIs

Sent:May 2, 2009, 7:58 am

ill take pics with my tag on it

Sent:May 1, 2009, 9:53 pm

That way I know that u actually have the shoes...and that u are showing me pics of someone else shoes....but if u don't want to don't worry aboutit...I'm not in a hurry to get ride of the questloves....I'm just waiting 4 the right deal...

Sent:May 1, 2009, 9:40 pm

why do u want ur tag on them?

Sent:April 29, 2009, 9:24 pm

Yea thats a great trade....can u take some pics with Jordan23head written on them so i can see what condition they are in?

Sent:April 29, 2009, 9:07 pm

hey i copped them would u trade them for the questloves?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

IDIOT

I've had people ask me to put things in tags before so they knew it was me.

He should have said, when you tag the picture put (todays date and 3 pennies in it) or some random change combination

That way it would have been clear to him that it was you and not some random tagged photos.

This scamming situation is getting out of hand all together though
smh.gif

If im reading this correctly...your calling this guy a scammer because he wont take pics with your tag on it?

Haaaaa...%$!& that you can call me a scammer too, because if you are trying to buy something from me and tell me to tag your name i probably wouldnt evenrespond.

I have asked dudes to put my tag name on their pictures before and I have sold more than a few kicks thru eBay and here on NT ..

you paranoid .. like he said, why bother dealing with someone that make @#$% to complicated .... if I was you I would of have wrote from your TAG to HIS TAGand call it a day, but you want to insult a dude - I by no means saying the guy aint trying to scam someone - I'm just saying I have done the same thingand I haven't scammed no one and if you would of have told me that I would of have had almost the same reaction ..

p.s. why do I keep thinking your name is cornball?

MODs please update the title with POSSIBLE** sorry about that and no he wanted me to tag the pictures of my shoes with his username. Why wouldnt the tag of myusername by fine to just see the cond of the shoes?

well you do only have 72 posts.... maybe he was just a little worried about getting scammed himself. i do think that's a little fishy (on his part) but ithink it was just a miscommunication

And i bought the dmp 11s off someone else and me and Jordan23Head were gonna trade my dmp 11s for his questloves

Ahhhh i understand now...was confuzzled up there...good looks on heads up hes definitely trying to scam.

Back
Top Bottom