Possible Air Force Enlistment Advice

Considering joining the Air force is there anything I should know beforehand and is anyone on NT been in the Airfore?

If you have poor eyesight, lack fine motor skills, or hate math, don't even waste your time.

Originally Posted by RoddyRodPiper

Considering joining the Air force is there anything I should know beforehand and is anyone on NT been in the Airfore?

What job you trying to do?

Originally Posted by soltheman

If you have poor eyesight, lack fine motor skills, or hate math, don't even waste your time.

frown.gif

my boy is in the Air Force. stationed in Japan. he calls Japan "Black Mans Paradise" he was like most people there speaks japanese but the languagebarrier wont keep u comin home with 4-5 women. he says that all u gotta do is walk up to a girl and hand them your phone and they'll put their number init.

maybe Neek was on to something

This will be my 4th year in the AF and I plan on signing up for another soon. I joined right after high school and it was the best decision I ever made. Greatlife experiences, I would actually recommend a military hitch (well the AF) for almost anyone not going to college. It's a good deal. So far I've hadexperiences others would never in their lifetime experience. As a 19 y/o I was sent to my first base in England. I spent the next few years traveling Europeand going to college that was 100% paid for by the military.

There is a common misconception that the military life style is a sub standard one, especially when it comes to income. This is false. When you consider allthe things the gov. pays for (college tuition, rent, food, clothing, med bills. etc) you have more income then most people at that age/experience in thecivilian world.

My only advice is to talk to your recruiter and get a guaranteed job you want to do - and not be talked into "Open General" b/c they can put youwhere ever they want, and that will probably be a cop or even worst a cook!

Back
Top Bottom