Possible Nike Job interview next week. Nike factory manager

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

at least Newark International Airport is about 10 mins from Elizabeth Gardens ( the mall the Nike Factory is in+
how is that a plus?
you think hes commuting from LA via plane daily?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

at least Newark International Airport is about 10 mins from Elizabeth Gardens ( the mall the Nike Factory is in+
how is that a plus?
you think hes commuting from LA via plane daily?
laugh.gif

Newark International is the only major airport in NJ. he doesnt have to go through the hassle of getting to the factory after a long $%+ flight, its rightthere. All of the other factories are hours away. Plus, if he doesnt like it he can catch the same plane back to Cali.
roll.gif

Theyre restructuring Nike retail as a whole so good luck out there buddy. By your wage I'm guessing you'll be a department manager. IMO footwear >S&R > apparel.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

damn from CA to NJ for 40k?
and then fed taking taxes out?
eek.gif

f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
a W2

but seriously, lemme get a swoosh acct when you get it.

but I think hes getting his job in "elizabeth", they're hiring for manager.

EDIT: if it is Elizabeth, get a beater car, because they're going to break into it almost no matter what it is.
also, a few years back they held them up at gunpoin in the factory store.
Newark bloods don't pay
tired.gif

Well it is a robbery...
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Do you have kids? A girlfriend?

If the answers to those questions is no, I would do it. Go live across the country for a little. You would be so close to NYC, and you would be doing somethingyou like. As long as you live within your means, you should be fine. You only live once. If it doesn't pan out or you don't like it, just go home. Itsounds like a fun experience to me though, I would be all over it if I was you.

Originally Posted by B HumbIe

Do you have kids? A girlfriend?

If the answers to those questions is no, I would do it. Go live across the country for a little. You would be so close to NYC, and you would be doing something you like. As long as you live within your means, you should be fine. You only live once. If it doesn't pan out or you don't like it, just go home. It sounds like a fun experience to me though, I would be all over it if I was you.

yessir...but factor in cost of living!

Back
Top Bottom