Possible Nike Job interview next week. Nike factory manager

hey how much do you think a manager for a Nike factory store would make ? 35k-40k a year maybe ?. Just got off a phone with a HR manager and she told me that iwould likely be ask to come over for an interview next week in New Jersey, and i live in CA
eyes.gif
. I'm
pimp.gif
and
grin.gif
at the same time because of the hassle flying over there, plus not sure whether i will be hired or not. I don't know if this is worth it
tired.gif
smokin.gif

go for it I guess...if its what you really want..I would do it...but I'm also jobless..
tired.gif

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

wth.. people are going out there way to make 35k-40k? This economy sucks.
yeap the econ sucks right now but on the bright side if i do get hired i know that i will do around something that i like, shoes. I wish i shouldhave ask her how much is the salary
eyes.gif

WEIGH your PROS and CONS is all I got to say,, IMO if youre family oriented and have itpretty nice where youre at, then its not that big of a DEAL even if your gonna have axcess to see some hot kicks, but is that really worth relocating andleaving everything behind??? for 60+ a year then more than likely I would jump on first flight if I knew I was gonna get the job.... GOODLUCK either way bruhh, let us know how that all turns out for ya

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

damn from CA to NJ for 40k?
and then fed taking taxes out?
eek.gif

f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
a W2

but seriously, lemme get a swoosh acct when you get it.

but I think hes getting his job in "elizabeth", they're hiring for manager.

EDIT: if it is Elizabeth, get a beater car, because they're going to break into it almost no matter what it is.
also, a few years back they held them up at gunpoin in the factory store.
Newark bloods don't pay
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

hey how much do you think a manager for a Nike factory store would make ? 35k-40k a year maybe ?. Just got off a phone with a HR manager and she told me that i would likely be ask to come over for an interview next week in New Jersey, and i live in CA
eyes.gif
. I'm
pimp.gif
and
grin.gif
at the same time because of the hassle flying over there, plus not sure whether i will be hired or not. I don't know if this is worth it
tired.gif
smokin.gif
Where in NJ?

I hope you hook up your NT fam once u get that job. I would honestly recommend doin it, I mean right now it seems almost impossible for people to find a job.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

passssssssssssssssssss
But, he'll be able to do what he loves.

im all for that................for real

but at the same time, you gotta be within reason.

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

hey how much do you think a manager for a Nike factory store would make ? 35k-40k a year maybe ?. Just got off a phone with a HR manager and she told me that i would likely be ask to come over for an interview next week in New Jersey, and i live in CA
eyes.gif
. I'm
pimp.gif
and
grin.gif
tired.gif
smokin.gif
Where in NJ?
Elizabeth, and i never been to NJ my entire life.

I don't know if she would offer you that position if it wasn't worth the money to relocate and fly just for the interview. I say look into it with moredepth

Originally Posted by Twig1026

I don't know if she would offer you that position if it wasn't worth the money to relocate and fly just for the interview. I say look into it with more depth
well if she call back and tell me that it's under 45k then i'll pass.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

passssssssssssssssssss
But, he'll be able to do what he loves.

im all for that................for real

but at the same time, you gotta be within reason.
You're completely right.

But, 40K isn't all that bad.. However, it's up to OP if he wants to make that change onmoving and adapting to the new environment.

Back
Top Bottom