Post 2 Pics of any celebs that you supposedly look like

usher-with-louis-vuitton-carry-all.jpg

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

laugh.gif
@all the drake comparisons
I've even got the drake comparison and I'm Mexican
laugh.gif

I don't look like any celebrity but I've gotten Vinny from jersey shore a couple of times...I don't see it though

I've gotten these 3 the most. Although these guys look nothing alike, from certain angles, I see how I resemble them all.
andre-3000.jpg

Chris-Paul.jpg

ludacris.jpg

Spoiler [+]
17543_573445748473_51205362_33231505_5024145_n.jpg

Tim Duncan

Everywhere I go... people always ask if I'm him or related some how.

One time I was out at Chilli's and like 10-12 kids chased me down and was trying to get my autograph screaming to everyone that I was Tim Duncan
30t6p3b.gif

I don't see it though, but so many people from strangers to everything hits me with that comparison all the damn time.

I would figure they would say I'm a mixture of Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt... but I don't know.

lionel_richie.jpg

smokin.gif

Back in middle school when I had cornrows, I got Ludacris all the time. All the time. Constantly.

I hate that %!+#%.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I've gotten these 3 the most. Although these guys look nothing alike, from certain angles, I see how I resemble them all.
17543_573445748473_51205362_33231505_5024145_n.jpg

First thing I thought when I saw your pic was "oh @$@# that guy looks like Ludacris"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Tim Duncan

Everywhere I go... people always ask if I'm him or related some how.

One time I was out at Chilli's and like 10-12 kids chased me down and was trying to get my autograph screaming to everyone that I was Tim Duncan
30t6p3b.gif

I don't see it though, but so many people from strangers to everything hits me with that comparison all the damn time.

I would figure they would say I'm a mixture of Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt... but I don't know.

Well the 3rd person I would have mentioned was Bow Wow when he had braids, and way back in like 9th/10th (01/02) I actually signed
autographs either "One Love, Bow Wow" or "Shad". Hilarious stuff back then

When I had hair (also was when he was still relevant... hah): Talan from Laguna Beach/The Hills

MV5BMTgzNjc5NjQ0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjczMjgyMQ@@._V1._SY314_CR5,0,214,314_.jpg

Now with a shaved head: Michael Phelps. I get this one at least once a week and 10+ times a day during the Olympics. I've never seen it, and am not sure if it's a compliment or insult.
roll.gif

Img214528130.jpg

For reference: Me

Back
Top Bottom