Post a song that hits close to home for you.

I'm gonna go with Ghost Face and MJB- All that i got is you. i mean my situation wasn't as bad as this song makes it. but a few lines just bring meback.
"in the summer free lunches held us down like steel"

Given when it dropped and specific references in the lyrics, I'll go with Wayne's "Get Over"

Man Moment of Truth by Gang Starr runs my life.

If i ever go through some rough %*%! ithe best is just to chill back and listen to that %*%!. Such a smooth $%# Premo beat and Gurus real $%# lyrics hit thespot. I got that 2nd verse hung on my wall (Sometimes you gotta dig deep...)
pimp.gif

Kanye - Roses. No bull im getting goosebumps thinking of it.

My aunt was in the hospital after getting surgery for breast cancer at the same time my grandmother was in the hospital after having surgery on her stomach.All around the time Late Registration Dropped.

My mom has 9 brothers and sisters. Our fam is crazy tight.

"So many Aunties we could have a auntie team"

"Instead of bringing flowers, we're the roses"

This song hits home for sure. I teared up a few times when it first came out. Production is CRAZY. It adds so much emotion. And the lyrics are perfect.

Originally Posted by maxi320

Kanye - Roses. No bull im getting goosebumps thinking of it.

My aunt was in the hospital after getting surgery for breast cancer at the same time my grandmother was in the hospital after having surgery on her stomach. All around the time Late Registration Dropped.

My mom has 9 brothers and sisters. Our fam is crazy tight.

"So many Aunties we could have a auntie team"

"Instead of bringing flowers, we're the roses"

This song hits home for sure. I teared up a few times when it first came out. Production is CRAZY. It adds so much emotion. And the lyrics are perfect.
came in here to post this exact %*%+....
pimp.gif

My Grandma was fighting cancer and I was the one like.."You telling me if my Grandma's in the NBA right now she'll beok"

Everything hits so close to home as I also have a tight knit family and we had an "auntie team" come through....

Only difference between the song and my life is I ended up losing my Grandma
frown.gif
....but at the time I was going through this...that sample got me every single time...
eek.gif
knowing damn well my Grandma name wasn't Rosie
laugh.gif
didn't matter
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

By far the most emotional song for me.....

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

jayz - song cry
frown.gif

this exactly

bobby valentino- if i had my way
N.E.R.D- Sooner or Later
Day 26- Girlfriend, Truth is A Lie, Girlfriend
Trey Songz- Murder She Wrote

yea i been goin through some relationship #%!%
laugh.gif

Lil' John-What They Gon' Do
Vanilla Ice-Ice Ice Baby
D4L-Betcha Can't Do It Like Me

Anything by Soulja Boy, too.

.......................yup.

lol Kidding, I'll go with Bed by J Holiday, brings me back to a REALLY good summer...

Back
Top Bottom