Post foods you wish you could get today but its too far away

Originally Posted by theekinqq

the box
tired.gif
www.craigslist.org

Originally Posted by sw00shm4n

Paseo in Seattle. Cuban Sandwich joint. Only had their sandwich once of the 4 times I've been there. They always seem to be closed for no apparent reason or run out of bread late into the day

Might have to go hit them up today.
pimp.gif

They're closed on Sunday and Monday and I think also for the winter..

Theyre schedule and the fact that they always run out of sandwiches is definitely not appreciated.

i want a real homegrown jersey/pennsylvania tomato. for reals.

i eat plenty of those supermarket and 'heirloom tomatoes' from the stores, but i had never had a real homegrown one before i was about 26 years old. My great aunt gave me a bag full of about 23 of them. i looked at her like 'how the hell am i going to eat 23 tomatoes before they go bad?' she looks at me and says 'just try one, they're good.'. finished all 23 in a day and a half. the most amazingly flavorful vegetable i've ever tasted.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I'd do anything for a double double from In N Out right now.

Nothing like it in Australia.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
  just had one the other day with animal style fries and a vanilla shake 
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

They got this place in NYC called Doughnut Plant that makes these Tres Leches donuts that I KNOW would change my life just once if I had one. 
frown.gif

they have 2 stores and i suggest getting more than one flavor

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

krispy-kreme-doughnuts.jpg

They closed all Krispy Kremes in Toronto years ago.
frown.gif

frown.gif
  same here in chicago. they closed the nearest on from my house. the building is still there and i still drive by and wish i could get some
tired.gif

245zsli.jpg

Circa NBA finals 2001 Lakers vs. 76ers...

Got this every game. Bacon burger on sour dough. Fries came with cheese sauce.
pimp.gif

krispy kreme really that serious for some people? we got em at every gas station..to much sugar for me rather have the corner bakery ones.. and jdi23 taco bell will make you anything they have the ingredients for just tell em to put you one together..might charge you a ton for it but you can get one.

53rd and 6th Halal at NYC... next time I go to New York I need to hit that place up again
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom