Post Funny Scenes Vol: Youtube clips

Joined Sep 29, 2004
Originally Posted by Man E

<param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed>
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I don't get why my embed isn't working here's the link[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]
Double fail for you.
1- Embed
2- Wasnt funny.

Joined Oct 2, 2003
Man I cannot stand the new Youtube layout and interface... They drowned out the negativity of the site....everything shown is positive.

I'm trying to destroy this guy but I can't leave a negative comment:

Joined Mar 13, 2009
imperialh8 wrote[hr][/hr]Man I cannot stand the new Youtube layout and interface... They drowned out the negativity of the site....everything shown is positive.

I'm trying to destroy this guy but I can't leave a negative comment:

That guy isturrible[Charles Barkley voice]. I couldn't understandone word he was saying. and that new youtube video layout does suck. I hate that thing. Why did they even change it in thefirst place. it was just fine the way it was before. I'll never get used to that thing. it's so confusing.

Joined Dec 17, 2008
That "get back in the kitchen" caught me waaaay off guard! Almost spilled juice on my iPhone. Straight lulz

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now