Post Funny Scenes Vol: Youtube clips

Originally Posted by Man E

<param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed>
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I don't get why my embed isn't working here's the link[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

Double fail for you.
1- Embed
2- Wasnt funny.

laugh.gif
ruthless, djaward
laugh.gif

Man I cannot stand the new Youtube layout and interface... They drowned out the negativity of the site....everything shown is positive.

I'm trying to destroy this guy but I can't leave a negative comment:

imperialh8 wrote
Man I cannot stand the new Youtube layout and interface... They drowned out the negativity of the site....everything shown is positive.

I'm trying to destroy this guy but I can't leave a negative comment:

roll.gif
roll.gif
That guy isturrible[Charles Barkley voice]. I couldn't understandone word he was saying. and that new youtube video layout does suck. I hate that thing. Why did they even change it in thefirst place. it was just fine the way it was before. I'll never get used to that thing. it's so confusing.

That "get back in the kitchen" caught me waaaay off guard! Almost spilled juice on my iPhone. Straight lulz

Back
Top Bottom