Post photographic images of yourself

Clearly you're reading too much into it Mr. Manliman. I never specified or asked NT to put up their most photogenic pictures dude.The thread asks to post photographic images of yourself.  Not "Hey all you hawt gaise out there, show me your best lookin pics, you studs".

I know this thread may be a break from your usual NT routine where you hate on females and express your utter distaste for homosexuality. So if you're not going to partake, feel free to go about your day and make yet another one of your threads that discusses on of the aforementioned topics.

And answer the question fam. You got a girl?

roll.gif
at what kind of name is steam
roll.gif

*DEAD* @ "If you dudes want to exchange hot & steamy pics".
DC my brother it's NOT that heavy!

indifferent.gif
at cats that make pyp's out to be "looking at other guys" or something of that nature. To me it's the same concept as hearing a song that you like on the radio by a new artist, and later down the line a video drops and you check it out to put a face with a name. That's all it is.

eek.gif
 that is really you hovkid

not what i had in mind at all

twitter pic (on the right)
24930_868542391972_5141494_49108506_7113866_n.jpg

IB4TL and supreme math, we still waitin on tagged pics in the other thread.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

indifferent.gif
at cats that make pyp's out to be "looking at other guys" or something of that nature. To me it's the same concept as hearing a song that you like on the radio by a new artist, and later down the line a video drops and you check it out to put a face with a name. That's all it is.
This.

Has DC ever posted his pic on NT?

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

eek.gif

24930_868542391972_5141494_49108506_7113866_n.jpg

they're posted

Home boy won't even tell us if he's dating a female, you really think he's gonna post a picture of himself?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yea there ARE girls on NT but there are hardly any. So save it man.

I am not putting ANY thought into it actually, the idea came instantly to me.

I just don't see why a MAN wants other MEN (VAST MAJORITY OF NT) to post PHOTOGENIC (usually meaning GOOD LOOKING/FLATTERING) pictures of themselves
the title says PHOTOGRAPHIC and you're acting like this is something new. If you don't like the thread then leave like your thread disclaimers say

Originally Posted by supreme math

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

eek.gif

they're posted

2d6p254.jpg

that's you?

Back
Top Bottom