Post photographic images of yourself

nerd.gif
Trap?

Originally Posted by bangtcg

once you get a little older, blink 182 wont seem so great

Doubt it.
 I started listening to them in 99 when I was 10 or 11. I'm 21 now and they're still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I saw them in concert this past October.

So yet another PYP thread. A man asking for photogenic pics of other men. SMH. Why man. Why?

Proceed to ask me if I have a girl or not as if that even matters.

Why though?

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by bangtcg

once you get a little older, blink 182 wont seem so great

Doubt it.
 I started listening to them in 99 when I was 10 or 11. I'm 21 now and they're still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I saw them in concert this past October.
They had to cancel the day of concert when i went to see them because of DJ AM's death...

Weezer killed it though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So yet another PYP thread. A man asking for photogenic pics of other men. SMH. Why man. Why?

Why though?

Fam, there are some girls on NT. You're putting way too much thought into it. Either post the picture or not.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
But real talk, you got a girl?
indifferent.gif

Yea there ARE girls on NT but there are hardly any. So save it man.

I am not putting ANY thought into it actually, the idea came instantly to me.

I just don't see why a MAN wants other MEN (VAST MAJORITY OF NT) to post PHOTOGENIC (usually meaning GOOD LOOKING/FLATTERING) pictures of themselves

I think it has to do with the fact that we all interact with one another on the daily, so you could see the curiosity in wanting to put a face with the personality that you interact with.

Doesn't really have anything to do with another man's looks IMO.

That said,

1000139c.jpg

Blue Moon
pimp.gif

Why though?
You're really insecure about your sexuality 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

Why though?
You're really insecure about your sexuality 
laugh.gif
Yea when you have nothing better to say just say someone is insecure. Buy another programmed response.

So what if you interact everyday, why the hell should I give a damn what you DUDES look like. Besides that, why would I want you to show me your "best looking" pictures. I can't be the only one that sees it. Maybe you all feel the same way, which is why you are defending this foolishness.

If you dudes want to exchange hot and steamy pics of yourselves in skinny jeans and dunks and Dwyane Wade vests, go head.
I won't bother you anymore. Sorry. I am insecure.......

DC.... I dont really see this any different than the WDYWT thread.
Ppl just think they look good and wanna post pics. I think your looking to deep into it

Back
Top Bottom