...:::::POST PICS OF COLLECTION:::::...

nice stuff fellas, I like the variety of vans, creative recs and nike mix with jordans. It is nice to see people buying what they like as oppose to just hypebeasting. I will try to take some pics and contribute to this post.
A wise man can play a fool but I fool can never play a wise man.

im not about to take all these damn shoes out of their boxes but here is a glimpse.
157795258.jpg

157795284.jpg

157795275.jpg

some stuff i was selling on ISS, but didnt have the balls to let them go just a sample...
140532586.jpg

if anyone here on the local area intrested in the all black penny 3's let me know..i have some reasonable prices
<---- I <3 mi vida....

"crabcakes and football, thats what maryland does!"[b/]
-Maryland's Fi

OLY PIPs.. oh lawdy lawd.
*drools heavily*

MY WHOLE DRESS CODE [/b]
Looking for DS Bone/Maize Stussy Court Forces sz 10/10.5, Anyone?​

Marcos shut up and post... :lol:
laugh.gif
who u talkin bout though >D
grin.gif

kickzrforme what sz do you wear or are the blk pennys...thinking about gettin back into that area...just thinking... :b
tongue.gif

^^ anything between a 9-10 ^^
<---- I <3 mi vida....

"crabcakes and football, thats what maryland does!"[b/]
-Maryland's Fi

^^^What a joker ... iCan I know you got a few pair in there some where ... Akil was telling me about you when I lived in Boston ...

Here are a few more I found ... mostly gifts from NB ... they are a client for an agency I worked for in LA & Boston ...
DSC00339.jpg

Enjoy 8)
glasses.gif

kickzrforme lemme kno what u got in a 10 your lettin go...inbox me!

Ian...shut up!

Dam Ian pretty soon we'll hear your name all over the globe. All ready East Coast famous. Next time I see you I need an autograph.

Keep up the good work my man

^^^HA HA !!! :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Now that's gangsta!!
"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

^^ SIze? Clerks Pack ... all over eaby
"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

this pic is kinda old, my portugal, koreas, easters and digi penny iv's not in this one, but i'll take a pic of those at some point.

Back
Top Bottom