...:::::POST PICS OF COLLECTION:::::...

I dont know if this was tried b4 and it just didnt work out...but im interested in seeing what this area has to offer...I have nothing so I wont start...but I kno there are plenty heads in this area...post please and keep all the hate out...there are collectors from OG to Co.jp in this area and alotta Newbs...and some with mixed flavor...just keep it peaceful and respectful...and having 100+ pairs of kicks does not justify a solid collection people! so lets get it going...

Thanks

I mean this is a sneaker forum...y not?

Team DC/MD/VA​

"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"​
O.G. Member DreadHead​

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
come on Kev...this post was directed more so towards u and a few others, cats that been here longer blah blah blah and what the new kids got to offer...u kno i'll post my crap later on...just not now...so someone PLEASE BREAK THE ICE! male or female!

thank you VERY much sir Destination Kicks for breaking the ice...I know u guys are snapping pics now so keep'em coming...

and O...b quiet! :lol:
laugh.gif

im sure u wanna see what all these cocky summa *cough coughs* are holding to...

ill post later!

I'll play along... I'm a "newbie"... so with that being said I dont have any real heat or 1/4 of the amount of kicks as some of yall... anyways check it out...

jaykicks7jz.jpg

I didn't want to take out every shoe from its box so I just picked some at random.
Posting under wifey SN (which means I'm a guy). Got tired of registering my account and not being approved (I'll try again later). Just call me Jay... tu madre.

Just a few pics I posted before ... too lazy to take all the kicks out and take pics ... nothing major ... just enjoy :D
happy.gif

bbu180uw.jpg

Given to friends and fam of Bad Boy Records ... :wow:
eek.gif

BBSIDE.jpg

AF1 is an Asia Exclusive 8)
glasses.gif

er2k4h2kla_2.jpg

2K4 From All Star 04 ... They were a mistake sold @ retail after Delta's and 2K4's sold out ... Patience is a virtue :smokin
smokin.gif

2k4blktag.jpg

I just sold these to my man because I couldn't find and 11 :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

la_af03_2.jpg

And for all my folks that rocked black Raiders & Pirates caps FIGHT THE POWER!!! >D
grin.gif

PE1.jpg

Last but far from least ... for all my folks class of 88' to 91'
mcm1.jpg

:wow:
eek.gif
8)
glasses.gif
eek.gif
8)
glasses.gif
eek.gif
8)
glasses.gif
eek.gif
8)
glasses.gif
eek.gif
8)
glasses.gif
eek.gif
8)
glasses.gif
eek.gif
8)
glasses.gif
eek.gif
8)
glasses.gif
eek.gif
8)
glasses.gif
eek.gif
8)
glasses.gif
eek.gif
8)
glasses.gif
eek.gif
8)
glasses.gif
eek.gif
8)
glasses.gif
eek.gif
8)
glasses.gif
eek.gif
8)
glasses.gif

^^Thanks ... but like I said nothing major ... I just wish I had a fresh pair of MCM's and some high top Gucci's !!!!

Hey KDAY ... shut it down with the EA joints ... and if ya'll do another pair this year ... you know I need a size 11!>D

Kday in San Fran....................

But them MCM's..............

All I need is my MCM sweatsuit, EK shades, and y'all bammas done!

Toweh, get at me

I started this post when we first got the regional forums but not many peoples participated. Been collecting for a little over 2 years now. The group shots are recycled pics from way back the single shots are newer pickups and I have about 15 pairs not pictured (DMP, Chambray's, Sheeds,Tour IV's etc..) so I'll have to update. In total I have like 60+ pairs and I just started collecting AF1's but none are pictured. So here goes..

P.S. Nike never sent me out an e-mail for the vinyl lebrons so I couldn't get to cop. If anyone has any one of the packs in an 8 and a half and sees something they like in here within reason let me know and see if we can do a trade. Everything in the glass case I wear except for black lasers, cause I got the white ones. And last but not least that's the Persian Rug in the pics (one of my boys) not me so don't ask.

Sorry for the HUGE PICS!
REPPIN' UPTOWN DC...
"WIF' MO' KICKS THAN A BABY IN A MOTHER'S STOMACH."NAS= G.R.O.A.T.

<----MCFLY'S NIKES IS SMOKIN' CAUSE OH YEAH TINK DESIGNED THEM

I NEED BOXES FOR OG HARES AND CROC XVII'S SIZE 9
ALSO LACE LACELOCKS FOR CROCS AND WHITE RED 5

TOWEH even my young @#%$ know bout some MCMs and that right there is NICE (got a older bro)! I knew this area had something to offer...and im so drooling over the Underwolrd Tomotos lord knows i would do anything for a 10.5!
PBullet23 Hairs are my grails! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

real dope all...here are few I can dig up...some old some new...u can tell...THIS IS NOT MY OFFICIAL COLLECTION PICS...SOME STUFF I HAVE SOME STUFF I DONT...JUST FROM PREVIOUS PICKUPS...PICS I STILL HAVE! sz10-10.5 people...
starting with old...

updated...
14jqp1g.jpg

14jrx52.jpg

14jraf5.jpg

14jrbmg.jpg

14jrbzq.jpg

SoleBox . Being Hunted . NB575 60 pairs!
14jrdwp.jpg

14jrxn7.jpg

14js321.jpg

14jrh1v.jpg

14jrh9j.jpg

14jrhu9.jpg

14js3tk.jpg

14jrzmt.jpg

14jrkux.jpg

14jrlab.jpg

*Bonus*
14jrnrc.jpg

Carbon Fiber AF1s are 4 sale btw!! :lol:
laugh.gif
:b
tongue.gif
:\
ohwell.gif

SEE...NOTHING...NOW BRING ON THE REALNESS!

I know the pics are crappy but here goes. Lots of Pics I do wear all my kicks. Only ones I haven't worn yet are the DMP XI's, Cardinals. I just got the Thing dunks bout a week or two ago those haven't been worn and are not pictured as well as the tour yellow IV's which are not pictured.

These are my "Others" Shoes (Air Forces, Vans, Dunks, etc)
1_front.jpg

Some Penny's, Vans, and Vans Sk8 Hi's
2_top.jpg

Top row is the Sk8 Hi's again, some cre8tive rec's, and some nike ID's I made. Second row is Pusheads, Send Helps, and some GR dunks.
3_top.jpg

Eire's, Hawaii's, and Pusheads again. Under them is some Dunk NL's, and two more GR dunks.
4_mid.jpg

Pusheads again, Send Helps again, purple GR dunk again. Another 2 dunk GR's, and the Korea's which I haven't even wore yet.
5_front.jpg

The Sheeds, Air Force's that Im wearing, and one in the stash.
6_front.jpg

Pics from the left and right
7_left.jpg

8_right.jpg

<br>
<br>

Now on to the Jordans..........
This is the first half of the boys all in one shot.
1_whole.jpg

Nubuck XII's, Flint IX's, XVII low crocs, ginger XVI's, black/red XIII's, and Copper XVII's.
2_top.jpg

Flint XIII's, Grey Toe XIII's, Playoff XII's, and lowtop VI's.
3_top.jpg

black/red XI's, Flint XII's, white/red VIII's, XI low I.E.'s, Steel X's, Olive IX's that were dyed black.
4_mid.jpg

VIII's again, black/red XII's, VII's, Dyed Olive IX's again, Alt XIII's, XI low I.E.'s
5_mid.jpg

black/grey VIII's, Oly VII's, Lightning XVII lows
6_front.jpg

white/blue XII's and cherrywood XVI's
7_front.jpg

Pics from the right and left
8_right.jpg

9_left.jpg

This is the other half of the bad boys.
10_whole.jpg

black X's, raptor VII's, white/black IX's, white/blue XVII's, white/red XVII's, black toe XIV's.
11_top.jpg

Cement III's, white/black XIV's, last shot XIV's, and black/grey XIV's.
12_top.jpg

Cardinal VII's (havent worn yet)
13_front.jpg

Them DMP's, wore the VI's but cant bring myself to wear them XI's........damn they're lovely!!!
14_dmp.jpg

Bonus Pic:
face.jpg

"I make this look good, you wasn't rocking it right!"
"They say its easier to find Bin Laden than the Mikes that I got on!"

SNEAKERPIMP1430: :pimp:
pimp.gif
would u happen to know where i can find powder blue IX?

VA Nters stay low key...IMO...collectors from other states often underrestimate us. :pimp:
pimp.gif

If a certain someone makes an appearance in here then I will post some of mine...
un0.

I have no one to impress but myself.

Since February 6, 2000.

PLATANO[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom