Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

who the hell is gonna want to follow up a post like that? word of advice...thats how you shut em down not start em up
laugh.gif
I somewhat agree. It's going to be very hard to topthat and it doesn't even include the accesories. I got some items I could post but I'm not even sure if it's worth it.

Tre - Gucci & LV does the Suits I just don't know which one did the specific ones in the pics.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No point of me posting my Gucci belt at this point. Son just posted Neiman's entire men's section and expect us to follow up on that.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Tre - Gucci & LV does the Suits I just don't know which one did the specific ones in the pics.
word? new to me...never seen them at my local spot...the only gucci denim they have fits
sick.gif
and my LV doesnt sell much more than scarves and sneakers/shoes...noclothes

Here's something else, nothing serious tho.........

Louis Vuitton Wallet with my initials on the inside.....got it as a gift, I would never do something so flamboyant.......

296451363.jpg
296450253.jpg

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]I Really Need This Gucci Jacket Johnathan Jackson Is Wearing[/color]

Dapper Don Lv Jacket

And My Favorite Leather Monogram Gucci Jacket Kanye West Is Wearing.

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]
[/color]

That jacket Fab is wearing is the same one morningstar posted but his is Brown which now after looking at it more and more is WAYYYY better than the Black.

[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]Nice Gucci Fit But You Gotta Hit The Gym and Subway Because If I wear It,[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]You Will Look Like a Joke.[/color]

Originally Posted by IrvKing

Nice Gucci Fit But You Gotta Hit The Gym and Subway Because If I wear It,
You Will Look Like a Joke.

Keepin it real like Dr.Phil!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by davybillz

Sorry, last two pics are
grin.gif
...you don't mix Gucci with Burberryperiod, that my friend is a NO NO! It like driving a BMW with Mercedes parts on it or vice versa...The last pic, you got 3... count them... 3 types of GGlogos. You got the GG canvas baseball cap with the Gucci waxed belt with the GG pique (shirt for you guys who don't know). None of the materialsmatch!
laugh.gif
I guess you are craving for attention...that's as bad aswearing horizontal and vertical stripes, plaid and checkers all together, not to mention the Burberry boxers you're wearing...That's is horrible! Youneed to tone it down... Don't get me wrong but they are all nice pieces and each piece deserves its own outfit...Just keepin' it real!
tongue.gif

wow...from dudes photobucket

smh.gif

is all this stuff real? how is that you and all your homies can afford this stuff? unless the parents just hook you up with all the LV, Gucci, Prada, etc...youwant. or maybe you and all your boys are pushing serious weight.

Back
Top Bottom