Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by davybillz

Knock off stuff? Are you buggin'? Smh.. He's a hater... Lol.. Honor roll grades get rewards at my house

That's some **** man. Not hating or doubting but my parents are too used to that over here. Only way Ive ever getting something major for grades is ifI bring a 4.0 home.

Originally Posted by cquan05

My man, you won with that pic alone, how did you even find a shirt in your size?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by unchainedhype

My homies... Yves Saint Laurent day..

again another pic ... all these dudes i go to school with... everything is authentic btw...had to say sumthin cuz none of these dudes on nt

another thing... thats St. Raymond High School for Boys in the Bronx We Catholic school Kids ..this is jus a Taste of what Dress Down day looks like

Originally Posted by kicks409

Hey fx where did u get that belt and wallet at for 200 each

If your talking about the Gucci wallet and Gucci belt, they were both on sale at Bluefly. They occasionally pop out in their website, usually in thebeginning of each season, they receive last seasons stuff that stores can't get rid of.

...and if your going to tuck your shirt in, don't tuck it in your boxers, no matter what brand the boxer is. It's bad enough that the pants sag andthat every clothing articles screams a hug brand advrtisement, but tucking your shirt in your boxer just so that every logo of your clothes could be recognizedand seen is just asinine.

No hate though, you guys just make the clothes looks ridiculous and I wouldn't be surprised if their accused of wearing fakes all the time with thoseclothing combo.

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

man where do you all get theset stuff from.. seriously i want to know.. i live in albany ga which is 3 hours away from atlatna i wonder if they have some there.. any suggestions..

Lenox & Phipps Plaze in ATL. Lenox has Neimans, Bloomingdales, LV store, Burberry store. Phipps Plaze has Gucci, Versace, Saks and etc.

gotta love Phipps and Lenox...got everything you need

^^ Is my stuff real? Are you buggin'? Smh.. Let me see you post a Gucci outfit...

sorry homey, i don't post tackiness. just because you gotta gucci fit on doesn't mean it's fly.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

SMH @ Kanye rocking my Black Label jacket

kanyewestcell1271pj3.jpg
kanye be trolling the site? saw that on your post, snatched with the quickness? or is that an old pic?

hey nice jacket collection to the thread starter. I really like that Gucci reversible with the monogram on the inside. cool thread.

if you didnt tuck your shirt in your boxers in, youd look...ok...abit of a trend sucka but decent...you ruined the look by trying too hard.

Back
Top Bottom