Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

ANd If ound out today too the Denim Jacket/Jean combo was LV too.

If memory serves correctly, LV has put out a few jean suits. One that goes with the jacket I posted above that Swizz wore to BET awards w/ the black/purple LV"uptowns" (as he called them) - that particular one is made of a really light weight raw denim. They also made that same one in a heavier one-washdenim (older than the raw), and they made a black denim jean suit too. The jeans have gold buttons/rivets and the pocket lining is like that of a suit, notlike a typical denim - that is, it's very soft (i forgot the term for suit fabrics with "nice drape").

Kicks409 or anyone else interested in a Gucci or Burberry wallet, they have two models on sale, each are around $200 but their having an extra 25% off of saleitems so it goes down to around $150-$170. The discount is taken off at checkout so just add it to the cart to see the actual price. They also have freeshipping with coupon code: SHOPNM.

Burberry Wallet
Gucci Wallet

They also have some Prada belts available, retailed for $375, on sale for $281 and then knock off another 25% off of that plus the free shipping.
Apparel-wise, they have a selection of Armani, Zegna, Lacoste, John Varvatos and Etro on sale as well.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

pimp.gif
thats crazy- like i said the boutique here doesnt even carryclothes...did you find it online?

^^^ It will be almost impossible to find authentic LV stuff online, yet alone LV clothes. The boutiques in department stores almost never carries LV clothes, Ithink the one in Rodeo Drive does. I would bet that most LV stores in Europe carries clothes though, but I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

pimp.gif
thats crazy- like i said the boutique here doesnt even carry clothes...did you find it online?

They had those jeans at the LV store at Caesar's Forum Shops in vegas and they are super lightweight. By a glance, they look like heavyweight rawdenim but yeah, really lightweight.
to follow up on RFX45's links to that black/black gucci wallet, that will probably end up at your nearest guccioutlet soon, and probably for around 150. i have a similar wallet that was around $90 at the outlet, just a smaller monogram logo.

some stores are still having sales, marc jacobs just bumped their 70% off to 90% off on footwear, 70% off on clothes for the past few weeks if anything isleft. vegas isn't really the "premiere" shopping arena but you can pretty much find anything you're looking for. if you have a bigger foot,12+, saks had some Dior models for around $140, some gucci, and lots of cole han, d&g last time i checked. mind you, this was 2-3 weeks ago.

Damn, I just noticed Bluefly ships to Canada... This is gonna be a problem..

to follow up on RFX45's links to that black/black gucci wallet, that will probably end up at your nearest gucci outlet soon, and probably for around 150. i have a similar wallet that was around $90 at the outlet, just a smaller monogram logo.

some stores are still having sales, marc jacobs just bumped their 70% off to 90% off on footwear, 70% off on clothes for the past few weeks if anything is left. vegas isn't really the "premiere" shopping arena but you can pretty much find anything you're looking for. if you have a bigger foot, 12+, saks had some Dior models for around $140, some gucci, and lots of cole han, d&g last time i checked. mind you, this was 2-3 weeks ago.

True but to those who doesn't have an outlet near them, it should be the perfect time to buy. It's like a $10 difference if it drops to$150 at the outlets. The Gucci outlet in my area (1.5-2 hr drive) barely carry anything good.

I would be in trouble if I lived in Vegas. The stores, mall and outlet in that place is crazy. I would be spending $10k-$20k a month on clothes and shoes if Ilived there.

LV store in Houston carries all the clothing for men that they have in the catalogs they ship out.

anybody ever find any kicks(specifically gucci) at nordstroms rack? I remember seeing a pair of gucci slip-ons at the one in Chicago, but I've never foundanything at the one at the mall of america.

do jeans count? I can post up my collection of sevens, if those even count as designer
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

If memory serves correctly, LV has put out a few jean suits. One that goes with the jacket I posted above that Swizz wore to BET awards w/ the black/purple LV "uptowns" (as he called them) - that particular one is made of a really light weight raw denim. They also made that same one in a heavier one-wash denim (older than the raw), and they made a black denim jean suit too. The jeans have gold buttons/rivets and the pocket lining is like that of a suit, not like a typical denim - that is, it's very soft (i forgot the term for suit fabrics with "nice drape").

Very appreciated!

A few pages back I posted pics and mentioned Swizzy's outfit to the BET Hip Hop Awards. I actually got the LV confirmation on the weekend when my dudesaw my post and I brought up the video shoot and he said he remebered the suit being LV.

Tre - They should be available at all LV Flagship Stores, I know they were at the one here.

laugh.gif
5tan

Originally Posted by shinostarr

Originally Posted by 5tan

Damn, I just noticed Bluefly ships to Canada... This is gonna be a problem..

yeah they do but is there any custom fees?
Kinda worried about that too. I'm sure something would happen when it gets to your door, I'll try it out sometime with a small purchase,ahha. Or you can.

Prada A-Cups at HR on bloor if you interest Q, not sure on sizes tho. $234

that belt is uncomfortable, but i think any belt w/ big bucket is uncomfortable

Back
Top Bottom