Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Somewhat bored...
2lctjd0.jpg

^^^
laugh.gif
Thats not even fair, I only posted one brand.

Are you going to be picking up the LV graphite belt this weekend?
Well apparently it can be purchased already though, I think only the shoes has a set release date.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Enh...I doubt it, ya'll acting like it's a Jordan Brand release.

laugh.gif
exactly...its like the same 4-5 people in this thread talkingabout em- its nice out so i'll prob head to the spot today to see whats what

Those LV shirts are actually cheaper than the Gucci t-shirts i've seen. Gucci shirts retail for around $250-$400.

Lace I really want that belt you have on the far right but in the green red green print. Neiman's online has been pretty much sold out, I think RafaelloNetwork just bought all their stock and jacked up the price.

saw the graphite stuff yesterday...couldn't get anything til fri tho
ohwell.gif

there were 3 belts...the big inventuers style reversible for like 6, a reg size with reg buckle for like 3 then one inbetween with a sqaure buckle that with LVin the middle....theres no just LV logo buckle like the AZUR

i saw a bunch of bags and stuff...then the card holder, wallet, long wallet, jackets etc

i copped the belt, hi's and the card holder...tax free this weekend so son said dont even bother coming back til mon
eek.gif
he said they'll be a line of middle aged women with black and platinum cardsoutside

^Wow, quite the story.....

Good thing on LV Buckle belt now... saves me a good amount of loot and I can just focus on a few must have items for the fall.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

ohwell.gif

there were 3 belts...the big inventuers style reversible for like 6, a reg size with reg buckle for like 3 then one inbetween with a sqaure buckle that with LV in the middle....theres no just LV logo buckle like the AZUR

i saw a bunch of bags and stuff...then the card holder, wallet, long wallet, jackets etc

i copped the belt, hi's and the card holder...tax free this weekend so son said dont even bother coming back til mon
eek.gif
he said they'll be a line of middle aged women with black and platinum cards outside
So you already bought the belt, hi's and cardholder or they presold it to you and you will pick it up Monday?

Also, a Damier Graphite Jacket? Can you elaborate on that a bit more?

Originally Posted by RFX45

ohwell.gif

there were 3 belts...the big inventuers style reversible for like 6, a reg size with reg buckle for like 3 then one inbetween with a sqaure buckle that with LV in the middle....theres no just LV logo buckle like the AZUR

eek.gif
he said they'll be a line of middle aged women with black and platinum cards outside
So you already bought the belt, hi's and cardholder or they presold it to you and you will pick it up Monday?

Also, a Damier Graphite Jacket? Can you elaborate on that a bit more?
yea my bad for being unclear...its set aside in the back and paid for...i can pick it up fri...or wait til sat/mon and get the tax free...

i think i posted the jacket awhile back here...this is one - but the other i saw had the big/wide hood....it was a rain jacket/ short trench...i'll try tofind the pix again

found a pic of the belts...the 3rd just has the regular oval buckle/clasp- i got the one on the left

also there was a cotton zip up hoody...owww...it was like 8 but its gonna have to go..big lv on the chest...they had black and gray

Thanks for the info KingTre, I'm not feeling the jacket in the pic. I was hoping for a leather bomber jacket but that hoody might have to be bought. Nicepick up on the belt too, I might pick up the one on the right so we don't have the same one. hehe.
Thanks again.

Thanks for the info KingTre, I'm not feeling the jacket in the pic. I was hoping for a leather bomber jacket but that hoody might have to be bought. Nice pick up on the belt too, I might pick up the one on the right so we don't have the same one. hehe.
Thanks again.

no doubt...i didn't see any bombers but they had some BUTTTTER leather motorcycle type joints....one all white the other all black...the hoody is dopeand will end up on all these rappers...

and as far as the belt goes...i like both...but with a 250 or so price difference i'll take the left all day lol...prob end up being the one most peoplecop...

Thanks for the info KingTre, I'm not feeling the jacket in the pic. I was hoping for a leather bomber jacket but that hoody might have to be bought. Nice pick up on the belt too, I might pick up the one on the right so we don't have the same one. hehe.
Thanks again.

no doubt...i didn't see any bombers but they had some BUTTTTER leather motorcycle type joints....one all white the other all black...the hoody is dope and will end up on all these rappers...

and as far as the belt goes...i like both...but with a 250 or so price difference i'll take the left all day lol...prob end up being the one most people cop...
How much is the leather motorcycle jacket? I might have to opt out for that one. Does the hoody have the damier print all over or just a lining?Also, is the belt buckle interchangeable? Sorry for all the question, I'm just trying to get ready for my store visit this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom