Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Thanks for the info KingTre, I'm not feeling the jacket in the pic. I was hoping for a leather bomber jacket but that hoody might have to be bought. Nice pick up on the belt too, I might pick up the one on the right so we don't have the same one. hehe.
Thanks again.

no doubt...i didn't see any bombers but they had some BUTTTTER leather motorcycle type joints....one all white the other all black...the hoody is dope and will end up on all these rappers...

and as far as the belt goes...i like both...but with a 250 or so price difference i'll take the left all day lol...prob end up being the one most people cop...
How much is the leather motorcycle jacket? I might have to opt out for that one. Does the hoody have the damier print all over or just a lining? Also, is the belt buckle interchangeable? Sorry for all the question, I'm just trying to get ready for my store visit this weekend.

didnt even look at the price sorry...i knew it would be astronomical - the hoodys are solid..not print...they MIGHT* have had the damier pattern on theinner lining...or maybe that was the other jacket- and no clue on the buckle...
laugh.gif
not much help sorry...

I thought I was materialistic then I come in here and see people talkin about dropping $220 on a TEE SHIRT. Anybody careto explain the thought process you go through when making that purchase? I'm amazed, but probably more disgusted, daily but our consumer culture.

M!ke

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

I thought I was materialistic then I come in here and see people talkin about dropping $220 on a TEE SHIRT. Anybody care to explain the thought process you go through when making that purchase? I'm amazed, but probably more disgusted, daily but our consumer culture.

M!ke

laugh.gif
- this can be said about anything...there are levels ofmaterialism, and as you get to different levels the amounts are higher-

naw paying $200+ for a t-shirt is a bit OD.... $500 for shoes is understandable because of the premium leather being used & the craftsmanship. T-shirtsaren't hand crafted nor do they contain any exotic materials.... your solely only paying for the name in that aspect. I can justify paying $500+ for a shoebecause they will last very long because of durability and also very comfortable... plus you can get more wear out of a shoe than a t-shirt.

Can't knock anybody paying 220 for a t-shirt just wouldn't be anything i'd do.

I read somewhere that a Louis Vuitton shoe that cost upwards of $500 uses $75-90 worth of materials... in comparison thats actually better than a Nike shoethat costs around $140 and only uses $6 worth of materials.

I thought I was materialistic then I come in here and see people talkin about dropping $220 on a TEE SHIRT. Anybody care to explain the thought process you go through when making that purchase? I'm amazed, but probably more disgusted, daily but our consumer culture.
Like stated before, it vary by people but almost everyone has their own obsession or hobby. Everyone are willing to pay more for stuff to get thatother amenities involved with it. Like, why buy a BMW when Yaris can get you to the same place? Why buy a Sony when Vizio will provide the same viewingpleasure? Why wear Air Jordan when Chucks will do?

I agree that $220 on a shirt is OD at times but it is understandable. Some people just has enough money that it wouldn't hurt their pocket hence thephrase, "if you can afford it, more power to you." I seriously hope this doesn't apply to anybody here but if someone is missing car payments ormortgage because they bought a $220 shirt, then there is something wrong with that and makes it very difficult to understand.

Dropped by the LV store on 5th during lunch and pick up the damier graphite beanie, the leather goods are only on display as when i asked for belt and walletthey told me to come back tommorow cause they can't sell until then. o'well ill have to make another trip tom. in case anyone was wondering the beaniewas $235 which is basically half the price of the ski cap. (the heavier/thicker beanie with the monogram print)

saw the graphite stuff yesterday...couldn't get anything til fri tho
ohwell.gif

there were 3 belts...the big inventuers style reversible for like 6, a reg size with reg buckle for like 3 then one inbetween with a sqaure buckle that with LV in the middle....theres no just LV logo buckle like the AZUR

i saw a bunch of bags and stuff...then the card holder, wallet, long wallet, jackets etc

i copped the belt, hi's and the card holder...tax free this weekend so son said dont even bother coming back til mon
eek.gif
he said they'll be a line of middle aged women with black and platinum cards outside
So you already bought the belt, hi's and cardholder or they presold it to you and you will pick it up Monday?

Also, a Damier Graphite Jacket? Can you elaborate on that a bit more?
yea my bad for being unclear...its set aside in the back and paid for...i can pick it up fri...or wait til sat/mon and get the tax free...

i think i posted the jacket awhile back here...this is one - but the other i saw had the big/wide hood....it was a rain jacket/ short trench...i'll try to find the pix again

found a pic of the belts...the 3rd just has the regular oval buckle/clasp- i got the one on the left

also there was a cotton zip up hoody...owww...it was like 8 but its gonna have to go..big lv on the chest...they had black and gray
is this the hoody?

jz89j5.jpg

bastard!
laugh.gif
yea thats it- actually might be a diff material..that onelooks kinda shiney? but same design-

and Crumbs can u take a pic of the beanie...is it black? i'm still confused onthis

ill post up a pick later this evening when i get off of work...its blk and grey (the graphite print) and it has a blk LV in a grey square in the middle of thefront fold.

I agree bro, but alot of people on Nt have deeeep pockets...im a uni student so obviously i wont be coppin, but if you have the money to drop on daily LVpickups, then why not?

...And actually the tee for $220 is a steal compared to the $275 LV logo keychain
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

ill post up a pick later this evening when i get off of work...its blk and grey (the graphite print) and it has a blk LV in a grey square in the middle of the front fold.

ohwell.gif
i gotta go back 2morro and see whats good- the joint i saw wasclearly NAVY/grey- either they dropped 2 or it was a sample/error...

jz89j5.jpg

That is nice but it looks very light and thin. Depending on the material and quality, I might actually plunge in for that hoody.

^ that hoody looks too thin for my taste and at 8bills its something i just wouldnt be able to justify.

The Hoody is real dope in person. I think that's the same one @ LV Toronto, looks like blackish grey, but I think the flash in that picture made it looklighter grey.

Graphite reversible windbreaker <3
Something that would have to be a splurge item, much like a $300 t-shirt.

Ughhh reversible graphite inventeur belt ughhh. Is the flip side leather? or just black canvas?

Yeah it's that Hoody, I saw it @ LV Toronto last week it's great in person. Looks more Graphite Grey, here I think it was $885. Tre trust you'lllike the Beanie I could have bought it last week but I was still stuck in Summer mode and for some reason just didn't feel right buying a Beanie right now.
laugh.gif

I was trippin' I'm going back tomorrow.

Originally Posted by 5tan

The Hoody is real dope in person. I think that's the same one @ LV Toronto, looks like blackish grey, but I think the flash in that picture made it look lighter grey.

Graphite reversible windbreaker <3
Something that would have to be a splurge item, much like a $300 t-shirt.

Ughhh reversible graphite inventeur belt ughhh. Is the flip side leather? or just black canvas?

It's Damier Graphite Canvas on one side and Taiga Leather on the other. I am most likely going to buy the inventeur belt because I hate the buckles on theother 2 belts releasing. I wish they would have just released one with the LV initials
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Yeah the Buckle is terrible on the other 2.
yea im not feeling them that much i guess ill see which i choose tom right now im leaning towards the regular buckle belt...i 2 wish it was just asliver LV logo as the clip, ala the azure damier belt

Crumbs what did you think of the Graphite Scarf? I thought it was too enhhh

i was looking at it...and i pulled the whole...its aug *$#k i need a scarf...but then again i bought the scully...it just didnt grab me much...it was cool buti dont know...maybe down the line

Back
Top Bottom