Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

To the LV shades expert, I have a quick question. I am looking to purchase the Conspiration GM but it states in the LV website that:

This metal model is available in three sizes: GM, MM and PM so as to suit every shape of face.
Can someone please explain the main difference between these 3 sizes are?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by RFX45

To the LV shades expert, I have a quick question. I am looking to purchase the Conspiration GM but it states in the LV website that:

This metal model is available in three sizes: GM, MM and PM so as to suit every shape of face.
Can someone please explain the main difference between these 3 sizes are?

Thanks.

not a shades expert but on the bags GM= big MM= medium PM= small - u really want to try on the glasses tho...too many variables
Tre, thanks for all the info. Just curious though, Tre or anyone else who may know, how are the shoes selling?
pimp.gif
- i was in the store sat and it was a ZOO...tax free so itlooked like stop and shop in there....the line was literally like 45 mins long....all my stuff was on lock tho so i just went in gave a head nod signed thepaper...chatted for a few then left with my bags...old milfs giving me the
mad.gif
face
laugh.gif

as of sat at like 1 there were 3 pairs of sneakers left....he said they only got something like 12 in ...

^ There's a Polo Shirt?

i mentioned the polo last week when i went there....theres a all black with small LV on the chest then theres one with a small strip of graphite damier on thecollar and on the sleeves...wasnt feeling it so i didnt even check the price...that hoody beanie and scarf are coming home with me tho as soon as the weatherbreaks
devil.gif

i gotta go back in later to get wifey something i'll get a pic of the polo

Originally Posted by 5tan

Yup, I def. need to see this polo....

And I'd kill for a tax-free day, lol.
yea we get them every once in awhile....but damn...this weekend i got TAXED lol...between the graphite items, my new spot plus wifeys bday comingi dropped like 4 or 5
tired.gif

and the polo is enh...
grin.gif
not really me i guess...i'll try to get aflick

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by 5tan

Yup, I def. need to see this polo....

And I'd kill for a tax-free day, lol.
yea we get them every once in awhile....but damn...this weekend i got TAXED lol...between the graphite items, my new spot plus wifeys bday coming i dropped like 4 or 5
tired.gif

and the polo is enh...
grin.gif
not really me i guess...i'll try to get a flick

grand???

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i mentioned the polo last week when i went there....theres a all black with small LV on the chest then theres one with a small strip of graphite damier on the collar and on the sleeves...wasnt feeling it so i didnt even check the price
The price was $335 or aroudn that area. I was expecting a lot worst. I actually liked it too, very subtle, they just didn't have my size atthe time.

not a shades expert but on the bags GM= big MM= medium PM= small - u really want to try on the glasses tho...too many variables
Thanks for the help. I'll look into it.

RFX45, what sizes did they have in the LV polo? Houston only had xl and large. I need an medium or a small.

Hmm nice pics..

t-shirt looks too busy..
Polo is subtle/clean though, will have to check it out in person should I decide to purchase...

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

RFX45, what sizes did they have in the LV polo? Houston only had xl and large. I need an medium or a small.
They only had 2 XL's in the LV here. I need a Small or Medium as well and they didn't have it.
The picture posted is exactly the polo. I really like it. It is hard to tell in the pic but it has a black LV logo on the left chest.

Do the Polo's fit like Gucci ones? in which you have to go 2 sizes up from you regular shirt size?

White/Gold Evi's?
smh.gif
This is going to be a problem.

They only had 2 XL's in the LV here. I need a Small or Medium as well and they didn't have it.
The picture posted is exactly the polo. I really like it. It is hard to tell in the pic but it has a black LV logo on the left chest.

Yea same one I saw also. Didn't see the tee tho. I saw the button down like it but not the tee. Anyone know the price on it? Thanks

Yea same one I saw also. Didn't see the tee tho. I saw the button down like it but not the tee. Anyone know the price on it? Thanks
The polo's $330 or around that area.

Oh, my fault.
I'm not sure about that one but they had a zip-up with a allover damier print like the shirt that cost $1,000+.
I'm not really sure if that helps though but don't be surprised if it cost more than the polo.

Originally Posted by The Rat Pack Is Back

supposedly there will be a white/gold Evidence coming out in September...

grin.gif
...white.... just in time for winter??
they need to drop ablack/silver pair
pimp.gif

and thats the polo i saw...didnt go back to lv yet - never saw that T but there was a crew that was similar

If im paying +300 for a polo shirt it better not be subtle.... gimme the LV initials on the chest or something--it doesn't even have to be large justnoticable... not a damier pattern on the collar and sleeve.

RFX said there is a Black LV logo in the left chest, which I failed to notice initially...

As long as it doesnt go the way for the allover Gucci polo in the tan colour..

yea there def is a small LV on the chest...black on black hard to see-

theres also another polo without the graphite but just the LV on the chest....thats even harder to see

Back
Top Bottom