Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

IMG_7091.PNG

???

Can anyone direct me to a fashionable belt for under $50? I want a Ferragamo or Hermès belt but I just can’t justify paying that ticket

Can anyone direct me to a fashionable belt for under $50? I want a Ferragamo or Hermès belt but I just can’t justify paying that ticket

Don't think you'll find a legit used one for $50, maybe $250. I’m speaking of the Ferragamo belt.

You can check Grailed.com or OffSaks (Saks outlet store)

Last edited:
Sorry, wish I can help. I never seen it in any online stores nor any other stores other than the 5th ave one.

Just found one of my grail teddy in forest green and for a decent price. Can someone help with a legit check?

Also I used to have the black teddy but sold it. I remember the tag on the jacket was a 48. Apologies for my stupidity but is the 48 on the tag referencing the YSL sizing? I'm usually 40 inches around the chest. Based on the sizing guide on the YSL site a YSL 48 would be 34 inches around the chest. Definitely would not fit me. Thanks in advance for anyone able to help

https://www.grailed.com/listings/30...s-16FW-Forest-Green-Varsity-Teddy-Jacket-Sz54

Last edited:
Kev : You think I should take a chance on EBay with a sweater ?

Ebay sells plenty Hong Kong knockoffs , I don't want to get burnt and end up with a fake

Last edited:
I'm not very good at legit checking stuff so I usually avoid ebay when it come to high end merchandise.

if you have to ask...
you do get buyer protection regardless of what the seller says.. but when you get it, how would you even legit check it? take it into a Gucci store ? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom