Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Can anyone identify the brand of shades it is that Jeezy is wearing here?
Versace

I thought so to, until i seen the "Do it for you" video and got a little better glimpse of em. The logo and shape doesn't quite look like a Versace logo.

picked this one up a while back

not too flashy, kinda how i like it.. 

just waiting for the cold to roll in and pull it out

srry if the photo isnt rotated...photobucket bein a lil buggy

Nothing big

5yht1g.jpg

If website such as the gucci website release a shirt for the fall season and a certain sz sells out, do they eventually do a restock on that item?

just wondering but are there any other places you guys look to get sales on some nice clothing..
I know of Bluefly, check The Saks, Nordstrom, and Neiman Marcus online store every so often.. but thats about it..

I live in Arkansas.. pretty much the middle of nowhere so that's pretty much my only option besides once in a while trips to dallas...
help meh out plox
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

If website such as the gucci website release a shirt for the fall season and a certain sz sells out, do they eventually do a restock on that item?

if it's a seasonal item, generally no. but if you can go to (or even call) a store they'll help you track it down.

Originally Posted by kris479

just wondering but are there any other places you guys look to get sales on some nice clothing..
I know of Bluefly, check The Saks, Nordstrom, and Neiman Marcus online store every so often.. but thats about it..

I live in Arkansas.. pretty much the middle of nowhere so that's pretty much my only option besides once in a while trips to dallas...
help meh out plox
smile.gif

Holidays and around June are the really good sales. I stack my bread in between these times. Buying things here and there. Somethings you just won't find on sale but they do go on sale you just gotta wait it out. I can't spent like some people on here since trick off all my cash on my daughter. I cleaned up when Gucci introduced their kids line early this year. Daughter is so nice her momma hates on her. Oh join sites like purse forum they for women but they are on top of the sales. I am on the mailing list for alot of SA's at alot of designer stores at outlets around the world.

Originally Posted by spoonie gee unit

Creed

My buddy that works at NM is always buying me this crap for my birthdays. I dont have the heart to tell him it all stinks. the last one he bought me was green irish tweed, and it took me WAY back to high school with all the "cool" kids that wear Cool Water. They smell identical. except creed is $300, cool water is $3
You need to get you some if this:

photopi.jpg

liquid sex in a bottle.

i have a few (14) louis vuitton shirts, the damiers, stephen sprouse, etc, and was wondering if i should fold or hang??? hahah lolol

Originally Posted by NT925

i have a few (14) louis vuitton shirts, the damiers, stephen sprouse, etc, and was wondering if i should fold or hang??? hahah lolol

I hang mine personally, but fold them on the hanger if you decide to, or you will stretch out the neck area

t0pzx5.png

anyone know where i can get this color burberry polo? is it an older item from the previous seasons?

i checked the websites that sell high end clothes yet i cant find it in this color

I Just bought this item on Ebay Louis vuitton Inventeur Damier Graphite belt can anyone verify its authenticity Ebay item # 190568100330. I brought the belt to LV store in NJ and they would not help but the belt they have in the store looks a lil different then the one on Ebay. But does anyone know if this style belt has changed at all over the years. Some People told me might be different if the belt is made in other places spain,france etc. The Ebay seller said it was purchased last year in 2010. I will try to post pics soon .

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

I Just bought this item on Ebay Louis vuitton Inventeur Damier Graphite belt can anyone verify its authenticity Ebay item # 190568100330. I brought the belt to LV store in NJ and they would not help but the belt they have in the store looks a lil different then the one on Ebay. But does anyone know if this style belt has changed at all over the years. Some People told me might be different if the belt is made in other places spain,france etc. The Ebay seller said it was purchased last year in 2010. I will try to post pics soon .

I just looked at mine which I bought last June 2010 from the LV store here in Atlanta and the only difference is the ebay one says "made in Spain" but mine says "made in France". Other than that, they look damn near identical.

You bought a belt you wasn't too sure about?

Way to go, bro. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NT925

You can hang t-shirts, dress shirts and sport shirts (although I don't hang t-shirts, but that's just me). Just don't hang sweaters.

So I want to go my Diors tailored.. I can't deal with this crazy long inseam anymore.

Any recommendation on where I go? Is it worth waiting til I'm back at Barney's? Or am I fine with any local tailor? I live in a small area, not a ton of options..

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

I just looked at mine which I bought last June 2010 from the LV store here in Atlanta and the only difference is the ebay one says "made in Spain" but mine says "made in France". Other than that, they look damn near identical.
that belt appears to be real. but yeah man, ask us first... post pics when it arrives if you want confirmation 

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by spoonie gee unit

Creed

My buddy that works at NM is always buying me this crap for my birthdays. I dont have the heart to tell him it all stinks. the last one he bought me was green irish tweed, and it took me WAY back to high school with all the "cool" kids that wear Cool Water. They smell identical. except creed is $300, cool water is $3
You need to get you some if this:

photopi.jpg

liquid sex in a bottle.

Back
Top Bottom