Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

and if you guys dont like guccis customer service but like their products purchase from neiman marcus. they have amazing customer service imo. it could be because i spoke to a real cool manager or there exchange policy is just that great. i got my girl a bag abt a year or 2 ago, and the straps started fray. i called in and they told me to bring it in so they could send it out to be serviced. when i got there i saw the manager and he just replaced the bag for me... easy as that.

amazing customer service!!! no headache

you guys are wahck if u still buyin/ rockin those lv belts or any lv belt... same goes with anything damier if u still think thats hot ur game off anyway..

Guys can i get opinions... im looking to buy a peacoat for the winter and im conflicted between two here are the links below,

http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/268604Z51041165#

http://www.mrporter.com/product/303078

The gucci one has a hood which i feel would be more functional... but the balmain has the gold buttons which i really like...

SAME GOES WITH GUCCI, BURBERRY, ETC! YOU KIDS CLOWNS IF U ROCKIN THOSE WHACK !$% LOGOS AND PRINTS! STOP THINKIN U STYLISH IM NOT HATIN JUST TRYNA TELL U U LOOK LIKE A CLOWN!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NT925

SAME GOES WITH GUCCI, BURBERRY, ETC! YOU KIDS CLOWNS IF U ROCKIN THOSE WHACK !$% LOGOS AND PRINTS! STOP THINKIN U STYLISH IM NOT HATIN JUST TRYNA TELL U U LOOK LIKE A CLOWN!

$3000 python lv acapulcos is ultimate clown status. that's worse than logos, you just bought the most expensive gaudy thing you could find

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

Originally Posted by laflech44

because i dont give a %%*@! i havent rocked em once theyll sit in my closet 4ever
624.jpg

40dad7f7checkmate.jpg
wow you guys are corny, OD..  if its dads money thats paying for the stuff, the fact is he apparently got it so why do you care? jealousy? thats a female trait. what your argument should be about is your outfits and how you put your high end labels/pieces together.. and that picture makes no sense, you dont knock the king off the table in chess, the game is won when the king is unable to move without being attacked its called checkmate

Originally Posted by icedweebz

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

Originally Posted by laflech44
and that picture makes no sense, you dont knock the king off the table in chess, the game is won when the king is unable to move without being attacked its called checkmate

How do you know that wasnt a checkmate move  

you guys are wahck if u still buyin/ rockin those lv belts or any lv belt... same goes with anything damier if u still think thats hot ur game off anyway..
NT925 wrote:

NT925 wrote:
because i dont give a %%*@! i havent rocked em once theyll sit in my closet 4ever

you guys are major hypebeasts... its not even funny

I was going to stay out of this but seriously, get that holier than thou $%%@ out of here. You weren't the first to say it and you won't be the last. You've said your piece so hopefully now we can just move on. 

Who gives a damn what others wear? People always gets butt hurt when others wear logos or prints like it is killing their family members one by one. It's not that serious, let people live and wear and buy whatever they want with their own money. As long as the guy didn't hurt anyone in your family to get the money then it shouldn't bother you this much.

Plus come on, you call us hypebeasts and yet you buy an ugly LV shoes in python to keep DS in your closet... 
puzzled.gif

Iced weebz - see RFX post. all this dude is doing is hating on other people in both the high end clothing and shoes thread for buying what they like.
no jealousy, he's just annoying

laugh.gif
just ignore the kid...he hasnt contributed anything to this thread aside from coming in and trying to !!#% on people. Anyways i dnt care if you make your own money or its your pops as long as you share info with others in here.

lol wow, i come in here n i see RFX going off, must really be something going on to get that guy fired up lol.  Ignore that hater, he's looking for attention  

really like the lv damier pocket organizer, but not 100% on it yet. anyone have any other brands to look into that make a similar/same style wallet ?

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

dluv, where ya been fam?
sup mane, been crazy busy, too busy to even shop haha, but new ill be back in here more often soon.  sup wit u?

Originally Posted by dluv

dluv, where ya been fam?
sup mane, been crazy busy, too busy to even shop haha, but new ill be back in here more often soon.  sup wit u?
haha...same ole' same ole' over here. I can't do any type of shopping until the new year
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dluv

dluv, where ya been fam?
haha...same ole' same ole' over here. I can't do any type of shopping until the new year
frown.gif
i feel you, cut back a lot myself, getting more tailoring then shopping done. plus not much has caught my eye lately anyhow. 

Is there a forum where people post pics of their cars? i wana share... %%+% all this %@@+*+%%

EXACTLY, as long as its not money obtained illegally... it doesn't matter where it came from

I don't care where the money comes from unless you start actin like you're better than people because of it, because than realistically your dad is just richer than us, but that doesn't make you better it just shows you have no class. Money doesn't make a person it just shows who they are. Same way a lot of people write about how Steve Jobs was a prick but Bill Gates is a saint.

Substance > style and Jay-Z said it best. "You can pay for school but you can't buy class"

Back
Top Bottom