Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

theres a few cuts, theres super slim which is hipster skinny, think its close to a 17, then theres the classic 19 and 21, these numbers refer to the hem opening, and vary from the actual size depending on the waste size. honestly check the sufu thread it goes really in depth.

if you're skinny you will not regret buying dior homme jeans, still my favorite jeans to date because of the fit

here's the link to the sizing thread: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/56315-dior-homme-denim/page__hl__ dior homme

Do you still wear Drakkar or Cool Water with your Wilson's Julian leather from the mall.
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Thanks!

And yeah, it is mine. I wouldn't post it if it wasn't.
laugh.gif

Here's a bunch of new pics.
Spoiler [+]
mhSy3.jpg

7IRbM.jpg

H87jl.jpg

UR1Bz.jpg

UPDkX.jpg

YkT3H.jpg

eilI3.jpg

gMwbn.jpg

290SS.jpg
Nice BM, but should've got a M3 or better.
One of your leather jackets probably costs more than that car.

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by RFX45

Thanks!

And yeah, it is mine. I wouldn't post it if it wasn't.
laugh.gif

Here's a bunch of new pics.
Spoiler [+]
mhSy3.jpg

7IRbM.jpg

H87jl.jpg

UR1Bz.jpg

UPDkX.jpg

YkT3H.jpg

eilI3.jpg

gMwbn.jpg

290SS.jpg
Nice BM, but should've got a M3 or better.
One of your leather jackets probably costs more than that car.
Eh, I didn't want an M3. It's all over here in Cali and I don't really need/want a V8 unless it's the Vantage or an R8.
I wanted a roadster (long hood/short rear) so I went with the Z4. Only other option is the Boxster but I hate soft-tops, or the SLK350 but I don't like how it looks and how it is pretty much a baby SL.

Originally Posted by mellowg

theres a few cuts, theres super slim which is hipster skinny, think its close to a 17, then theres the classic 19 and 21, these numbers refer to the hem opening, and vary from the actual size depending on the waste size. honestly check the sufu thread it goes really in depth.

if you're skinny you will not regret buying dior homme jeans, still my favorite jeans to date because of the fit

here's the link to the sizing thread: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/56315-dior-homme-denim/page__hl__ dior homme

I appreciate the info fam!

Anyone have experience with Philip Lim tops? I'm thinking of picking up a button up and/or tee. I'm usually in between a medium and large. Does PL fit tts or is it slim fitting?

Ok, so I have a debacle, Im not knee deep like some of you guys are in this designer stuff, but I have a few pieces. I would like to buy 2 more polo shirts for my trip im taking next Friday. Any suggestions for some nice Polos that will fit a bigger dude (Im size XL regularly) nothing slim fit. And prefferably Online bought, there are no highend stores where I live. Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by BruckOut

No offense to you, but why would Louis Vuitton make this belt??? It looks like all the fakes out there. Again, no offense to you BruckOut
How much did this belt go for when it came out? My boy has one and is trying to sell it for $250..Ill either choose between this one or a all black matte gucci belt

Picked up another pair of belt and a wallet to add to my little LV set. Got the belt last December while the wallet last week. Finally found the time to post and share it with yall!

Black Bengale Belt
24eb5ud.jpg
14bnndv.jpg

21kmiy0.jpg

Damier Graphite Multiple Wallet

1zofcpy.jpg
2qiuvcg.jpg
35n9anc.jpg
5218uc.jpg

Group pic of my LV set (wallet not included in the pic)
Spoiler [+]
9tn3tx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom