Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

so I called my local LV store and they said the beanie they have is navy on grey not black on grey?!?!?!?!?

I'm pretty sure the one in the pic above is not navy....

nerd.gif

Yeah the Damier Black Ski & Grey Ski I've been wanting, heard they did a restock here at LV Toronto so I'm probably going to pick up the Black.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Yeah the Damier Black Ski & Grey Ski I've been wanting, heard they did a restock here at LV Toronto so I'm probably going to pick up the Black.
yea im def picking that up later on....although the $425 will be a bit tough on the pocket for what it is....i bought this graphite beaine cause im asucker for this new print and in my mind you couldnt beat that price...

Originally Posted by The Rat Pack Is Back

eh I'll wait for the sale...

Exactly
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, I already see 3 or 4 pieces I want but I'll wait.

25amcsl.jpg

I couldn't find any proper pics but I remember when originally watching the BET Awards I saw Luda dancing in the crowd with Lil' Kim and I could havesworn it was the Red LV t-shirt he was wearing (which it was).

how much is the new damier coin pouch?

I need a pair of LV raw denim.

I'm pissed that I found a pair of Evidence's for 400,but the guy had already sold them
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

if your talking graphite? there isnt one yet
so I called my local LV store and they said the beanie they have is navy on grey not black on grey?!?!?!?!?

I'm pretty sure the one in the pic above is not navy....
ok good so its not just me buggin- maybe theres three? the one in the pic def doesnt look like the one i saw...it was like obvious navy...crumbscan you check the tags...what does it say for color?

anyone planning on picking up any graphite bags?
i'm gonna grab the messenger and the duffle...but not right this second...its a permanent line so theres no rush

anyways the days finally here
laugh.gif
been talking/looking at pics of the linefor months.....and its here...sucks i still gotta wait til monday but i'm goin down there again today to see what else came in- and yea that belt wouldabeen perfect with a silver LV buckle....but no go....it'll prob come out at some point...some black/silver evidences would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

^^ tags just say noir (black in french) so its def black, i too want to pickup the keepall (duffle) ill see about the messenger...prob only pickup belt and orwallet today though...im hoping 5th wont be packed....but then again when isint it.

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

I'm pissed that I found a pair of Evidence's for 400,but the guy had already sold them
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

If you are talking about the dude on the 'other site' I could have had them too, I was just being cheap and sticking to my offer of 375
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 5tan

tha23greatest wrote:

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

frown.gif

If you are talking about the dude on the 'other site' I could have had them too, I was just being cheap and sticking to my offer of 375
roll.gif
roll.gif

Haha,Just tell me what color they were.lol
roll.gif

I'm pissed the LV near me doesn't have Evidence's nor do they have the denim %#* man.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

The EVIDENCES that were going for $400 on HYPECREW were the EASTERNS.
Nosebridge on those are way too small.
On a side note, they're back on LV.com for $675.

The LV that I called told me to check back because they should be restocking.Also I'm not talking about the evidence's that were on HB.

Back
Top Bottom