Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

laugh.gif
AirMurphy your avy is dope

Accesories, tie was a gift from the gf

2vwiuxi.jpg

2i7l43o.jpg

Clothes

rr6wye.jpg

68scxt.jpg

yexdd.jpg

16kvqf5.jpg

23kvst3.jpg

Got the coat on sale for 400, reg price was 995. I was
eek.gif
haha

657riu.jpg

The whole family, so far.
smile.gif

very nice smooth rick

just got back from pr and the lv store out there was alright, nice people and the ties were real nice, gucci just didnt impress me, minus a few shoes here andthere it was very disappointing. Anyway my wife got a Neverfull GM but once we got back home she thought it was too big, so she took it back and got theNeverfull MM. I really wanted a tie but she she got me a damier graphite pocket organizer so i cant complain

here are the pics, sorry only have bb pics

mjtu8y.jpg

mrpq9d.jpg

yeah I was thinking about the brown belt, but I realized that I needed a LV belt, but most LV belts go for the 500, so I'll settle for the bengale beltwhich goes for 290 I think. And I think it'll be better for everyday use.

No, I wasn't offered that option and I didn't really think about it. It's just the 3 letter initial that they offer right? I could probably stillget it done though, how long does it usually take?

Yeah it's usually 3 letters but if you cool with a rep they can do more I've been told. Takes anywhere from a few days to a week the most.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Yeah it's usually 3 letters but if you cool with a rep they can do more I've been told. Takes anywhere from a few days to a week the most.

Went to go get my lady's Zippy Organizer initialed awhile ago (told us 3 letters max) and they did it while we walked around the store. No more than 15mins.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ My boy meeting Birdman while in London, as usual LV'd out. I'd post the pic but I don't want to put him out like that.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Nice Keepall RFX

This is the shirt I was talking about last week. I got a couple PMs about it.
Price was $300 something also came in a yellow.
interesting
nerd.gif
gotta see it in person

Originally Posted by 5tan

Never knew they made a White Damier Ski.....nice.
pimp.gif
White was at the flagship one last fall.

Not when I went and I was there frequently but then again when I finally got mine all colors were sold out except for Grey and Brown.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ My boy meeting Birdman while in London, as usual LV'd out. I'd post the pic but I don't want to put him out like that.

im about to tally up how many times birdman mentioned LV on Priceless
laugh.gif

would be hilarious if he did a promo for LV like Pharrell

Forgive me if there is a sunglasses thread...please send me a link

Yo NT i want to purchase some new shades...i like the rayban wayfarer's but i think they have been beasted too much by wack dudes so i no longer want them.I really like these below(rayban drifters) . I cant find them anywhere to try. I was also thinking retro super future classics. Any other suggestions would begreat.

pimp.gif

basic-shape4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom