Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta question people on here who owns gucci slip on's (vans lookin ones). How do they fit?? Thanks in adv

Blazinbama
I found them on Gucci.com and called my local gucci to see if there was any left in Canada. Gucci Canada and Gucci US are two different companies it seems attimes so i would not be able to answer that question

As for Gucci slip ons
I have a leather one sz 10.5g and its a perfect fit and i wear 11.5US

im tryin to start coppin these designer shoes, but how can u tell if they are fake (prada,gucci,coach)
and wut sites do yall order from other then the offical sites??

Originally Posted by AllRedJs

im tryin to start coppin these designer shoes, but how can u tell if they are fake (prada,gucci,coach)
and wut sites do yall order from other then the offical sites??

Probably be best to get high end kicks from actual stores because 1) you know for a fact their legit if you cop them from Saks, Neimans, Barneys & etcand 2) Sizing is weird some shoes you might have to try on to get the right fit.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Blazinbama
I found them on Gucci.com and called my local gucci to see if there was any left in Canada. Gucci Canada and Gucci US are two different companies it seems at times so i would not be able to answer that question

As for Gucci slip ons
I have a leather one sz 10.5g and its a perfect fit and i wear 11.5US
Good looks fam.

Went by Tysons Galleria (here in VA), and the Neimans and Saks both were having men's sales. Saks didn't have that much good but Neimans had a wholerack of shoes on sale. They had some scattered Ferragamos/Paul Smiths/Guccis but had a lot of A-Cups on sale. They had almost all the crocs for about $700. They had blue suede hi's, green suede lows, patent reds, leather reds, and this crazy burgundy/black leather lows. I have never seen the burgundy ones Iwas real close to pulling the trigger on those. All the lows (except the crocs) were $243. I guess check your stores in your area to see if they are havingsales too (not sure if it's just this location).

might be reaching but homeboy in this pic looks to have on some graphite lows?
nerd.gif

if so we are in for black laces and black soles-

4kblgj.jpg

holla'd at my SA- going in to preorder 2morro or later on today if i can make it- he said theres no def date but june/early july is what they are hearing-said they are coming in 3 styles low high and boot

i'll know more info then

hm, black midsole is nice, might switch out for some white laces.
Keep up updated if you hear anything else. I'm gonna have to call and order, my LV store doesnt carry shoes.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Where did you get the pic from Kingtre?

wifey sent it over...she been scouring for info for me
laugh.gif

thats gotta be the lows right ? at first i was looking on my phone so they coulda been acups for what i could see
laugh.gif
but now on the comp they def are daimer graphite...id say they are the lows butstill cant really tell if the laces / soles are black or a dark gray...i doubt they would go straight black for both

It's definitely isn't easy to see. I'm going to have to scour up the net to see if I can find any pic or info.
Lace has seen this though, he can confirm if it is indeed black or grey, he just haven't been around for a while.
He might be up to something. Hehe.

didn't someone else say they saw em on display in NY?

anyways don't even matter to me at this point i'm copping regardless
laugh.gif
at first i was beasting cause they said the print would just be on luggage...once i heard its a full line i was sold-

lets hope for a belt...

^^^ A belt will probably be available to match as well. This may have been known here already but this collection is being called the Damier GraphiteCollection (just to help make it easier to do searches). This might just be my very first LV sneaker and belt.

^^^ A belt will probably be available to match as well. This may have been known here already but this collection is being called the Damier Graphite Collection (just to help make it easier to do searches). This might just be my very first LV sneaker and belt.

yea from what i understand its gonna be a full collection and sort of the counter part to the Azur line...but that azur belt was available for like 3 minsthen it was gone
laugh.gif
so i'm hoping this will be an easier cop-

in addition to the luggage and messengers we've seen there should be belts, wallets, sneakers etc

Nice info Kingtre, those indeed look like lows to me
happy.gif

I'd cop lows over highs, since I'm more of a low top guy, plus it'd save me a few bucks... which could go towards the belt, lol.

Originally Posted by 5tan

Nice info Kingtre, those indeed look like lows to me
happy.gif

I'd cop lows over highs, since I'm more of a low top guy, plus it'd save me a few bucks... which could go towards the belt, lol.

yea its funny cause i'm lowtop with everything and i stay far away from chucks and that style of shoe cause i have big feet and they dont look right-but with these the lows looked akward..i pulled off the highs with jeans but the lows wouldnt work for me...

SupremeApe-Thanks
Hopefully tomorrow I can find something nice at the Galleria on sale either Saks or NM.

I think this is the first time, in this thread, that we are looking forward to a release.

found a vintage Gucci wallet my mom got as a gift from my grandma, gotta love that!
laugh.gif

I'm gonna start using it for bills, because I'm tired of having to fold them for the Louis pouch.

I think this is the first time, in this thread, that we are looking forward to a release.

Yeah, I don't think it would be appropriate to use the term 'hype' in a thread like this.
But, on the brightside, I don't there will bea need to 'camp' for a pair of these.
Might just be the first pair of shoes I ever pre-order.

Originally Posted by 5tan

Yeah, I don't think it would be appropriate to use the term 'hype' in a thread like this.
But, on the brightside, I don't there will be a need to 'camp' for a pair of these.
Might just be the first pair of shoes I ever pre-order.
I'm not saying it is hyped since I doubt this will sell out the first few days. When it comes to designer shoes, there really isn't any releasedate set in stone so we have to anticipate it and msot of the time it's just someone post pics of shoes here and people likes it and goes and gets it. Thisis the first time here that we are actually waiting for something to release.

meh im gonna give the shoes benefit of the doubt but im not feelin that pic to be honest, not asmuch as the photoshop pic done

will see how it goes tho

anyone know if these will come in a lace up version?
0434000947384_275x275.jpg

I can't stand straps. I went into Neimans @ stanford shopping center today because my sales associate there told me they got in a black/gray andbronze/gray so I was actually kind of excited for the black but when we looked closer, we both realized it was actually the really dark brown. Also, if anyonehas the sku for the maroon/gray pair, that would be incredibly helpful. Somehow they haven't gotten their new season style book in but I strongly prefergiving this guy my business isnce he has helped me for so long. thanks in advance for any help with either question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom