Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mx0xtz.jpg

the top left ones would for sure have been copped if they didn't have a zipper
eyes.gif

put the crest logo or something on the side and they'd be money.

Originally Posted by PO2345

I still lurk this thread from time to time to see if the Gucci Chucks EVER pop up....
laugh.gif
Get at me RFX!

PO
I'm still looking. It's on sale, just not "on sale."
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by PO2345

I still lurk this thread from time to time to see if the Gucci Chucks EVER pop up....
laugh.gif
Get at me RFX!

PO
I'm still looking. It's on sale, just not "on sale."
happy.gif
No Doubt. My opinion will never change on them. If you find them for a deal, you know how to reach me. PO

Now I'm torn...

Low graphite or High Damier...

I dont think I'd dare the thought of both

12017539_ebene

graphites still better, but both!

oneday ill get the whole set, if i wasnt travelling this summer i would waste all my money on it

Hey L7OSER nice +*! man! Quick Question the white 1s in the middle, are they the with a orange and blue stripe or a green & red??? if green & red wouldu mind taking a pic of the side plz?

yea they ones wit the blue/orange stripe. Never seen ones wit green/red stripe on the side

The black hi's look nice in the pic, they're a little bulkier in person though. I like the material on the upper regardless

for those in the socal area, some of the prada america cups have gone on the sale rack in the westfield topanga nordstrom. i believe i saw a patent leathergreen lowtop in there in a size 10 or so. they actually had a sale rack dedicated exclusively to "designer" shoes.

Originally Posted by The G0d MC

for those in the socal area, some of the prada america cups have gone on the sale rack in the westfield topanga nordstrom. i believe i saw a patent leather green lowtop in there in a size 10 or so. they actually had a sale rack dedicated exclusively to "designer" shoes.
Thanks for the heads up. That's the closest Nordstrom/Nordstrom Rack to my house. It's probably because the Men's Sale is coming up. Anyother designer shoes on sale?

^^ Nothing much. Anxiously waiting for some good shoes. So far, only the LV Damier Graphite attracts me. Nothing much from the new Gucci line-up, kind ofdisappointing. Hopefully something comes out or else it will be a long summer. I think the LV's will hold it's own though.

What about you Kicks, I know you got some stuff. Any interesting pick-ups lately?

Yah kicks409 those... I be looking for those for ever! Thanks alot in advance...

^Not a big fan of D&G but those are clean!!!

Originally Posted by RFX45

^^ Nothing much. Anxiously waiting for some good shoes. So far, only the LV Damier Graphite attracts me. Nothing much from the new Gucci line-up, kind of disappointing. Hopefully something comes out or else it will be a long summer. I think the LV's will hold it's own though.

What about you Kicks, I know you got some stuff. Any interesting pick-ups lately?
yea i got some stuff will post later
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks954

Yah kicks409 those... I be looking for those for ever! Thanks alot in advance...

^Not a big fan of D&G but those are clean!!!

i think they were a uk exclusive because I havent seen them at any store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom