Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7347.JPG
Always forget how comfortable CP Chelseas are until I put them on.

Thinking about grabbing a pair of Lanvin CapToe's.

Couple questions first. The obvious is how's sizing and are they bulky on foot ?

I normally wear CP or Margiela's which are sleeker. I've heard Lanvin's are more on the wide side. True ?

Any help is appreciated.

Thinking about grabbing a pair of Lanvin CapToe's.

Couple questions first. The obvious is how's sizing and are they bulky on foot ?

I normally wear CP or Margiela's which are sleeker. I've heard Lanvin's are more on the wide side. True ?

Any help is appreciated.
i size down

not bulky. clean af

hello everyone!

I asked meth about combining the thread and there is no way to do it but he suggest just making a new combined thread. Outside of the pics and sizing, I can't think of any reason why not? I'll just link the original threads in the first page and chances are people will ask about sizing rather than search back anyways :lol:

So let me know what you guys think or if there any reason I am missing by just creating a new thread.

Good to hear they're not bulky. As for the sizing, I wear a UK6 / EU40 in Margielas. Should I get a UK5 in Lanvin ?

Lanvin's are wider than CP's, so you might consider them bulky if that's what you're comparing them to. I personally don't think Lanvin's are bulky but of course it all boils down to personal opinion.

it's not really bulky, just slightly bulkier in comparison to CP but really almost anything would look bigger next to achilles' lower profiled margom sole and flattened sole

it's still one of the sleeker, low profile sneakers out there minus CP

it's definitely wider and more conspicuous because of the patent toe but it's one of the best out there

Lanvins are obviously bulkier than CPs but they don't look bulky on feet and I would say they're almost on par with Aces in terms of their silhouette. I've come to find CPs to be a little too slim. Big fan of Lanvin though--arguably my favourite high-end sneakers. Classics.

Some hype **** today to walk the dog. Green Teddy is the best purchase I've made this decade.

IMG_4636 (1).JPG

That being said I have the snake Aces a half size up from my TTS where normally id prefer a half size and down and they honestly dont feel too big nor do they look funny on feet.

For the homies that need CPs achilles in black or grey. Tres-bien has a 20% off code right now. That comes to $275 shipped. Legit.

Just trying to contribute. If anyone see the Nude or White achilles for cheap. Holler.

Appreciate the heads up. Grabbed another pair of CP Achilles in Blk.

Btw, I still haven't figured out the Lanvin sizing debacle :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom