Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pPOLO2-2476467_standard_dt.jpg

These polo loafers are just :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif

but $700 is just :smh:
nono.gif
wild OD.

Another Gucci pick-ups.
Finally, paid less than retail for Gucci's.
Love these shoes though.
2con89e.jpg

Yeah Green and Brown Pradas, where the new and lately released Prada America's Cup for this year.

http://imageshack.us
SINCE WHEN DO THEY HAVE ORANGE PRADA AMERICA'S CUP? WHEN DID THEY RELEASE THE ORANGE COLORWAY?
http://imageshack.us
[/b]
Air Jordan VII Chambrays size 9.5
Air Jordan XVII White/Blue size 9.5
Air Jordan XVII White/Red size 9.5
Air Jordan XIII White/Navy Blue/Flint Grey size 9.5[/center]

200shvakt8.jpg

^DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY WILL RESTOCK ON THE BABY BLUE PRADA AMERICA'S CUP?
[/b]
Air Jordan VII Chambrays size 9.5
Air Jordan XVII White/Blue size 9.5
Air Jordan XVII White/Red size 9.5
Air Jordan XIII White/Navy Blue/Flint Grey size 9.5[/center]

Quote:
^DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY WILL RESTOCK ON THE BABY BLUE PRADA AMERICA'S CUP?

I doubt it, they were the fastest selling America Cups i was told by my mans at Neiman Marcus son told me they sold like some Air Jordans because at his location they literally sold out within 2 days, my pics don't even do justice because i take crappy pictures.

RFX45 I love those Gucci's only problem i had with them is after walking around in them for a while the top began cutting up my ankle.

As far as the Green Prada's they came out Spring/Summer 2005, i also copped some new Black joints recently i will post when i get home.
**CAUTION***​

Damn it's HOT in here! LOL! Here's some heat! My "cups" are overflowing! Ha! Ha! I love designer shoes!

F/S or F/T DS Air Jordan Flint XIII size 10,10.5 and 11...Looking for DS Mars IV size 10.5 or 11...My email is LACEDEMUP@yahoo.com

Quote:
RFX45 I love those Gucci's only problem i had with them is after walking around in them for a while the top began cutting up my ankle.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm pretty much planning to wear those with a thick dress sock so hopefully that would help.

Also, nice Cups LaceDemUp.

Thanks RFX45! Great Thread! It's nice to know this is a place where I can hang with the BIG BOYS! LOL!
Here's another pic...Did someone say Gucci?

F/S or F/T DS Air Jordan Flint XIII size 10,10.5 and 11...Looking for DS Mars IV size 10.5 or 11...My email is LACEDEMUP@yahoo.com

Yes! Those Gucci mids will hurt your ankles! I haven't broken them in that well because of the rotation of kicks I have...but these suede ones from last Fall are ILL!!!

I love those SK8 HIs look-a-likes. I wish I didn't miss out on those. Especially the black ones.

Orange America's cups came out early Summer @ Neiman Marcus for $135.
I didn't buy them, cuz i felt like they would be flooded everywhere, plus i dont wear much orange anyway, Looks like a bunch of Tang.

eek.gif
eek.gif
Better pic?

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Reds are a must. Flashiest 'Cups IMO.

On another note, :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the dude with the 2 Pradas on his shoulder in a McDOnalds outfit on, get your priorities straight my guy.
Word from an older guy, save your bread, all that stuff is unecessary in the end.

Where are all the chicks that always post their Jordans and when I rag on them they tell me how many jimmy choo's, etc. they have??????

Why are the orange pradas only 135? Why are they so cheap? Because normal pradas cost 300 - 326. That is almost half the price.

Are they cheaply made?

Pradas (America's cup) usually retail between $295- $320 for the lows...Neiman's wouldn't have them on sale @ the beginning of the season...they only have sales twice a year :wink:
wink.gif

Check out these leather Gucci slip-ons......

^^^ I saw those at NM.com a couple of months ago. They had it for sale for about $250 or less but I thought it was suede, at least it looked like it was suedeon NM's website.

^^^ they came in suede and leather...
and yes they went on sale...I was tempted! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom