Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're counting from the top to bottom 3rd row it's the Louis Strass men's flat crystal edition.

New pick ups. Better late than never. Murdered out.

How do those balenciaga's fit... (I wear a us 11/uk 10 in lanvin's) I tried barneys NY but no luck and I don't really have the time to be running around

Originally Posted by NT925

you guys are major hypebeasts... its not even funny

yes it is
laugh.gif

Are you trying to be ironic? Like the pot callin the kettle black. You're just makin it even more funny 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mellowg

Are you trying to be ironic? Like the pot callin the kettle black. You're just makin it even more funny 
roll.gif
isn't NT925 the one who bought those hideous $3000 acapulcos? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by laflech44

roll.gif
isn't NT925 the one who bought those hideous $3000 acapulcos? 
eyes.gif
WOW....thats some hype-ness right there
eek.gif

SMH! Those spiked CLBs are RIDICULOUS! I tried calling awhile ago for them but was told they sold out but would get some more however there was like a 2 month waiting list with tons of names so I was like never mind. I wonder if I can find a pair in a 13 size still?

I don't think the tumblr he posted is him. I remember him saying he was 13 or some crazy $!%* like that, and that dudes tumblr states he is 19...
Either way, i'm salty as %@%! 
grin.gif

some of the watches are too iced, no class, all flash.

but a lot of them are
pimp.gif
eek.gif

then again id be more impressed if it was his money and not his parents

some of the watches are too iced, no class, all flash.

but a lot of them are
pimp.gif
eek.gif

then again id be more impressed if it was his money and not his parents
well yes i'm not impressed by him getting them from his parents, but i am impressed by the watch collection.
agreed on the diamonds - not my style - but he has plenty that aren't iced. audemars, rolex, cartier.. he's got watches for every occasion 

yeah its my boy.... and no his dad invented invisalign

BALL SO HARD M*THAF*CKAS WANNA FIND ME! That kid tumblrs makes no sense what so however. Somebody need to cue Cam'ron "That sh*ts disgusting picture* Although I can't really get down with him stunning with daddy's money but can you blame him?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

yeah its my boy.... and no his dad invented invisalign

BALL SO HARD M*THAF*CKAS WANNA FIND ME! That kid tumblrs makes no sense what so however. Somebody need to cue Cam'ron "That sh*ts disgusting picture* Although I can't really get down with him stunning with daddy's money but can you blame him?
sick.gif
can't even hate on dude, I would live exactly the same way if my parents gave me an unlimited budget when I was 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom