Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know (Pumas sig silhouette on the side) but it still looks like Creative Recs.
laugh.gif

hey RFX, what are those white sneakers you ahve on with the gum bottoms? those are nice

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

TrAded a pair of Concords for these. Second pair after airlines lost my other ones. Was going for some Lebron Sb's. Funny thing is that I got my Concords for 140 on a military base.

This may be the steal of the year... My man basically paid $140 for these... respect
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

really like those DIORS...

for 5 years, i've always wanted a pair of dior jeans and have never bought them for some reason... lol...one of those things that you want but would rather have someone buy it for you as a gift.

Originally Posted by RFX45

"Frenchswagg" so my guess is he is french. Who are the bball players that are from France? From the top of my head; Parker, Batum, Diaw, Beaubois, Turiaf, Noah(?), Pietrus and Petro.
good guess RFX lol still none of the one above, i do know parker and batum  thx to my brother but he doesnt play for the NBA he plays in france 
too bad for me there is no balenciaga sponsorship 
laugh.gif

By the way most of the Moncler shoes at Nordstrom just got marked down to 33% off. I work for Nordstrom, if anyone is interested shoot me a quick e-mail with your contact number at ninefiveairmax@gmail.com. I will try to find the pairs you need in the system and ship them to you for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom