Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bluedot

I +!#$!#+ hate places like that bro! If me and my 800 dollar sneakers are not welcome then I am not going to wear 800 dollar loafers to get in! I wear designer sneakers only! It's how I roll! Like you said you only went in cause it was your sis's DD! Guys like us don't want to drink at places like that anyway! Does anyone on here no where I can find some Louboutins for sale? I can't find any at the boutique I iike!

Man shut up.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Went to the club and they would not let me in because they said my Balenciaga's were tennis shoes.
Go change into some boat shoes and get in fine. I get in and peps were wearing chucks. Some were the ones with no laces. Needless to say I was "HOT". Only went in cause I was my baby sis's DD. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it's crazy, the bs they give people at the door, just to see the DJ's boy in there with a yankee fitted and a $6 white vneck 
laugh.gif

this is why I barely goto clubs unless I'm invited, and it seems like the more you dressed down, the more attention/love you get out here (nyc at least)

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Went to the club and they would not let me in because they said my Balenciaga's were tennis shoes.
Go change into some boat shoes and get in fine. I get in and peps were wearing chucks. Some were the ones with no laces. Needless to say I was "HOT". Only went in cause I was my baby sis's DD. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it's crazy, the bs they give people at the door, just to see the DJ's boy in there with a yankee fitted and a $6 white vneck 
laugh.gif

this is why I barely goto clubs unless I'm invited, and it seems like the more you dressed down, the more attention/love you get out here (nyc at least)

This is hilarious to me because you guys have no clue why the dudes dressed "bummy" are getting all the slams. Those dudes are secure and have NOTHING TO PROVE. nobody freaking cares how much your shoes cost. If you like $1000 shoes, cool but stop expecting a door guy or professional and educated girls to notice and give you the draws because of them.

Originally Posted by richyrichkid

man, THANK YOU for including the top of the box and a subtle photo angle that captured the infamous red bottom or you would have risked us not recognizing how much you spent on these shoes.......

Originally Posted by seth k

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This is hilarious to me because you guys have no clue why the white boys dressed bummy are getting all the slams. Those dudes are secure and have NOTHING TO PROVE. nobody freaking cares how much your shoes cost. If you like $1000 shoes, cool but stop expecting a door guy or professional and educated girls to notice and give you the draws because of them.
I was hot after i saw the chucks. Im in Houston. Club i went to is mostly hispanic. White guys dont really go there. I was there for my sis and she asked me to dress nice. 
Wait a min......

Why are you in the this thread SETH.

108 posts and he already mastered Niketalk general rule #1
'Make everything into a race thread'

YOU WILL BE A LEGEND!

108 posts and he already mastered Niketalk general rule #1
'Make everything into a race thread'

YOU WILL BE A LEGEND!

The race thing wasnt my intent and I edited the post. When im at a bottle popping club the try-hards are in line with expensive sneakers and typically the real ballers are wearing jeans and a tee shirt with a buffet of smoke shows at their table, or lowkey chilling with their hot girlfriend.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This is hilarious to me because you guys have no clue why the dudes dressed "bummy" are getting all the slams. Those dudes are secure and have NOTHING TO PROVE. nobody freaking cares how much your shoes cost. If you like $1000 shoes, cool but stop expecting a door guy or professional and educated girls to notice and give you the draws because of them.
I feel you 100% on what you are saying and this is coming from a person whose bought over 7 pairs of Christian Louboutins and other high end brands. People need to stop buying high end brands because of the fact there high end/expensive. Buy things for YOURSELF not for others, if people happen to notice fine but don't get upset when nobody does or in the guy above's case get denied at the door then bring up you paid $800. For me, when I buy high end items I buy for the design then materials and quality. People can say what they want but I think it still remains true that you make the clothes not vice versa.

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I feel you 100% on what you are saying and this is coming from a person whose bought over 7 pairs of Christian Louboutins and other high end brands. People need to stop buying high end brands because of the fact there high end/expensive. Buy things for YOURSELF not for others, if people happen to notice fine but don't get upset when nobody does or in the guy above's case get denied at the door then bring up you paid $800. For me, when I buy high end items I buy for the design then materials and quality. People can say what they want but I think it still remains true that you make the clothes not vice versa.
The same thing goes for Jordans. "People need to stop buying Jordans because of the fact there Jordans." 
Reasoning makes no sense. 

Last I thought, this was the high-end thread and this is where we talk about high-end stuff. 

To get back to high-end stuff. Mr100 if you are out there can you post a picture of the Balenciaga Anthracite and Dark Knight I know you have them. 

Why wouldnt you want to wear your best sneakers to the club if all you wear is sneakers! I just wore my loboutins to the club a couple weeks ago! I was flossing hard! The ladies were feeling it! I did have some raaatard spill some #%$# on my suede but oh well! There shoes! I can get them professionally cleaned if I need to! I buy my #%$# to wear it not to shrink wrap the #$%!+ and stick em on a shelf! I understand how some people are worried about messing there #%$# up so they don't wear it to a club or whatever! When I am out trying to holler at females I want to look my best and I wear my best! I found out you can put a suede sealant on your shoes so any liquid just beads right off instead of absorbing!

Originally Posted by bluedot

Why wouldnt you want to wear your best sneakers to the club if all you wear is sneakers! I just wore my loboutins to the club a couple weeks ago! I was flossing hard! The ladies were feeling it! I did have some raaatard spill some #%$# on my suede but oh well! There shoes! I can get them professionally cleaned if I need to! I buy my #%$# to wear it not to shrink wrap the #$%!+ and stick em on a shelf! I understand how some people are worried about messing there #%$# up so they don't wear it to a club or whatever! When I am out trying to holler at females I want to look my best and I wear my best! I found out you can put a suede sealant on your shoes so any liquid just beads right off instead of absorbing!
the reason why some of us dont wear our best to the club is because we want them to last.  atleast i do. i wear my best when im out but not to the club, because i hate ppl stepping on em, or drinks being spilled on em. i dont mind spending the money on high end kicks. but i do mind rebuying the same shoes because they got merked at the club.  i would rather take that money and buy another hot shoe.  i guess everybody is different.  one thing i do kno is wearing your best shoes to the club doesnt matter to most women unless your stranding on the couch. because they wont see em in a dark club.  and some chicks would overlook your stomped out louboutins because they are all beat up from wearing em to the club. i would rather wear somthin nice that i can beat up and not care abt.   thats just me tho.

this^^^
I dont care what sneakers people want to wear to the club, honestly do you and I can respect that, but if you gotta mention the monetary value or emphasize the brand then you're tryin too hard... or attractin the wrong girls
to keep the thread moving forward a crappy fit pic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom