Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, they have some good margiela shoes at good prices. A lot of them even have close to a fsr

yoox used to crazy deals. they have good stuff every now and then you gotta sift through a lot of bs tho.

Last edited:
yoox used to crazy deals. they have good stuff every now and then you gotta sift through a lot of bs tho.

Forreal. It's worth it though depending on what size you wear. I was lucky enough to get some Balenciagas on there some years ago although that was probably because Balenciaga wasn't as "popular" as it is now. They had the MMM High Top with the strap in a whole bunch of colors last year for like $300+ a shoe that MMM tries to sell retail for $900. Definitely a nice site for lowkey steals.

Forreal. It's worth it though depending on what size you wear. I was lucky enough to get some Balenciagas on there some years ago although that was probably because Balenciaga wasn't as "popular" as it is now. They had the MMM High Top with the strap in a whole bunch of colors last year for like $300+ a shoe that MMM tries to sell retail for $900. Definitely a nice site for lowkey steals.

yeah with clothing they usually only have select sizing but shoes they'll have almost fsr a lot of the time. wish I had seen the velcros when they were on there, yoox is so random. I need to start checking regularly I guess

Yoox is great especially if you know what brands you are looking for.

If you are there to just browse "sneakers" or "leather jackets" then you might be scrolling for hours.

Just sign up for their email and you will get their end or beginning of season sale or discount codes.

They often get old new stock too, things that are a few seasons ago and it is usually on deep discount by then.

I think I'm going to purchase the black pleateds but I have never owned a pair. Another sizing question I know but if I wear a 43 in the Arenas, should I stick with the same size? It seems like none of the colors have a size 43 in stock...

Last edited:
hoping MMM will make some all black vag sneakers or all white. Annoying that they've just been doing really shiny/weird textures the past few seasons.

I ordered the black pleated Cote the other night, looking forward to them.

Thanks for posting that Yoox link RFX. I like these but of course they don't have the 12 I'd need (or 11, depending on fit...any insight on sizing?) Also anyone know what retail is and if they're available anywhere else below retail? I like them but not if they're like $600, especially after just spending on the Cotes.

http://www.yoox.com/us/44578819QQ/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=44578819QQ&sizeId=

I wish Lanvin will revert back to old silhouettes, patterns, and materials for their new sneaker releases. Especially for the high tops. I miss the patent leather toe caps on them...

MMM is tts for sneakers and down 1 for boots for me
I've picked up CPs for around ~130-150 in the past from Yoox before (Not the classic all white or black leather though)

15% off at Yoox too, just put the item in the dream box and then apply this code: YOOXDREAMBOX15

If you already placed an order, just call or email them to make a price adjustment, their customer service are pretty good.

^^^ They had a white and black pairs about 3 years ago.

yeah, unfortunately missed out on them then, been waiting for a few years for them to bring it back. maybe fw 14 if we're lucky.

similar to the wait I've been doing for 2+ years now waiting for Raf to rerelease Velcro white highs. they finally did black again for s/s, hopefully the whites are only a season or 2 away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom