Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just outta curiosity, does anyone know why there's no tax/custom when purchasing off ssense as a US buyer?

Last edited:
I've always  felt like Arenas have been either too small (42) or too big (43); so I always ended up getting 43s.  After 3 years of purchasing a couple Arenas, I finally decided to use Dr. Scholls insoles and finally I can say they fit perfect! I know tons of people brought it up in the past, but I never bothered to give it a shot, I'd just tie my laces really tight.  Anyways, I was always hesitant on buying white Arenas, living in NYC, walking everywhere, I was afraid they would get mad dirty.  These guys are almost a year old now, and I've worn them probably 25-30 times (maybe getting 30-40 miles of walk in them?).  They look good to me still, minus the metal tab scabs tainting it 

I'll 2nd that! I've killed my white Arenas and basically just take a warm washcloth and wipe them down after each wear and after 3 years they still look great. They make a durable sneakers, that's for sure. Been eyeing those white gym bottoms cuz those would really stay crisp.

just outta curiosity, does anyone know why there's no tax/custom when purchasing off ssense as a US buyer?
No true anymore, at least for me anyway. While I have not got hit with taxes, my two recent purchases from ssense, I got hit with foreign transaction fees. Never happened before and I shop at Ssense all the time. Maybe it's my bank card changed policies? Not really sure but it sucks.

Last edited:
Did everyone who ordered from sneaker boy get their shoes? TNT estimated a Dec 29th delivery date but I haven't seen anything and TNT hasn't updated status from "in transit". I live in Cali. Getting worried.

I recieved my shoes from sneakerboy yesterday. I hope they fit i

Well. It looks like TNT lost my shoes from sneakerboy. Which blows. I'm not worried about the money. But the Royal SL/10h and were such a good price. My luck.

@FlySoloLife  Those margiela look good.  Always happy of how mint the sneakers come from sneakerboy.  Prob has to do with the fact that people aren't trying on pairs that are sold for size. 

Really thinking about copping a pair of Visvim FBT's. Most I've spent on shoes is for a pair of Common Projects. Unsure if I want to drop $670, or just wait until a pair pops up on eBay or Grailed for less. Hmm.

I doubt they will pop up for less, especially ds. Visvims are very nice, I'd scoop em up.

Really thinking about copping a pair of Visvim FBT's. Most I've spent on shoes is for a pair of Common Projects. Unsure if I want to drop $670, or just wait until a pair pops up on eBay or Grailed for less. Hmm.

If you gotta think twice about how much your dropping on em. Don't do it. Thats just me though.

Sorry if this has already asked but how do the SLP SL10H fit? Thanks in advance.

I picked up a pair of Visvims 2 months ago.  I hate spending a ton of money on sneakers, because at the end of the day, they are just shoes that eventually end up getting dirty/creased.  Don't get me wrong, I love shoes, and have a ton.  But the most I usually spend is on Balenciaga Arenas since I feel they are justifiable for the price.  I was lucky to get some Christian Louboutin sneakers from the actual boutique due to an error from $950 down to $600.  Keep in mind I'm in a professional degree program right now, so I'm still young and not working--so I'm pretty frugal about what I'm spending my money on.

So with that said, Visvims are the MOST expensive shoes I have purchased..and at first, I felt a very heavy in my heart, with sort of a sense of regret.  I could have just upped and returned them since I did purchase them from Mr.Porter, but I decided to wear them out, and after my first wear, I liked them, but I still thought they were very, very expensive for what they are, and still felt a sense of regret.  But in the past 2 months, I've worn them a TON of times.  Living in NYC, I walk a lot, and these are seriously the closest things to Nike Flyknits when walking.  Super comfortable, match with everything (from jeans to slim fit sweats) and definitely stylish.  Now, after 2 months, they are my favorite shoe purchase.

Expensive? Yes, very.  But if you wear them a lot, you will definitely not regret it.

Last edited:
2potroast3 2potroast3

Yes, those black marbled pair is a SS15 men's release. Here's the white version that have hit some stores. Nordstrom in Seattle and Miami will receive them soon:

Both the white and black versions are also being released in low tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom