Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some serious heat in this post..Im looking to buy my first pair of prada A-Cups but i was wondering if there is any stores in the NYC preferable Queens orBronx are selling them for anything under? Or should i just go ahead and drop the $325 they're going for at this spot?Any helps appreciated..

Originally Posted by mellowg

meh im gonna give the shoes benefit of the doubt but im not feelin that pic to be honest, not asmuch as the photoshop pic done

will see how it goes tho

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
Now picture this bag as a shoe
eek.gif
...It will be straight FIRE! Black midsole, black laces, Highs, lows to bereleased in August let alone the bags, wallets and belts...Shoot, I might have to get the bag as my Vegas traveling bag as well! LOL! This Graphite Daimierline will be permanent!

DatReal, check out Neiman's and Saks, a lot of A-Cups have been on sale. Even Bluefly has some as well.

Lace, the first 4 pics you posted aren't showing up, it looks like you tried to post it straight form your cpu. That bad is nice though and I would love tosee the wallet but the wallet will look real similar to the Burberry one. That bag is nice except the white handle really kills it. That will get so dirtyafter one day of use from me.

So Cal Neiman Marcus at Fashion Island had some, just copped some A-Cups they are kinda heavy in weight and price.

Nice info Lace, thought the Graphite line would be a seasonal thing, but permanent would be nice.
That duffle is quite nice, I'd much rather have a keepall in graphite than the ebony, or monogram.

curt2121, my store has those in lace up as well as that real dark brown as you're talking about and the maroon. Another new one is hot too its a suedeolive joint.

Ok guys, so the release date on the Daimier Graphite collection is August 15TH...I went into an LV boutique today and got a picture from their computer.

The belt (and there are two other styles) retails for $600 and is reversible and the buckle will be a shiny silver
happy.gif
. The high-top will retail for
$605 and the low top will be $590. The lady wasn't able to print out the low top for some reason...again this
will release on August 15th and you can pre-order...Hope this helps out...sorry I didn't have a scanner, but it's the best
I can do...I should of taken pics of the actual ones when I tried them on in Las Vegas
laugh.gif
. Also that bag I posted earlier retails for $2400
grin.gif

thanks for the info lace. Those look amazing.....

August 15th couldn't come any sooner

looks like they left the Tag thing on the tongue tan, genius. That's gonna pop on an all black shoe.

Nice pics Lace. I really like that belt but I wish it had a regular buckle, although the one in the pic is nice.
I can't believe the belt is in the same range as the shoes, it doesn't even matter if it's reversible. It's just crazy.
I also find it funny that the lows and highs are only seprated by $15.

How do these fit compared to Gucci's? I believe KingTre has a pair of the brown ones right? Or do you have a pair of the azur versions too Lace? Ican't remember and I am too lazy to go back a couple of pages to see. =)

i really wish LV had done an azure version instead of the shaded one. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that it'll pop up at some point. That charcoalis serious though. And I absolutely love the belt. Gonna have to go across the street to the mall tomorrow for a pre-ordering study break.

I saw on the computer at the LV store all the wallets, belts, iphone case, the sweaters ($600) were nice as well as a couple of polos ($320). I believe allthe luggage, accessories, and wallets that came in the original daimier print will come in the graphite as well, plus some of those shoes we all want...Theycan't go wrong with this graphite print, plus the color is more masculine.

I'll be in Vegas prior to the release, so hopefully I'll be able to see them in person first. Since it should probably be a lil cheaper up here.
Cot Damn, Damier Graphite Inventeur Belt, smh x 100.
I guess reversible = the higher price tag. I'm doomed.

I really really need this new job now.

Forgot to Thank Lace for the pics/info.

well tonight i was searchin ebay and i seen these

look fake to me but i noticed the double stitchin... but the texture and shape just looks off to me... the cushion at the heel looks off

so do fakes have double stitchin now???? anyone else can comfirm these are fake?

It's hard to say if it's real or fake but the color shade does look off. Also, the heel part is suppose to be brown suede, so I'll say it is fakeas well.

Thanks for the pics Lace! I definitely want a pair of the lows..$600 for that belt is ridiculous! I'm guessing the wallet is about the same? Just for those3 would be close to 2g.. I guess I will have to get all three separately then.

Those are fake.... you can easily tell by the laces. A-Cups laces hardly ever match the colorway of the actual shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom