Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My CPs just came in today. I'm pretty excited cuz it's my first one and first high end shoe. They're sz 44 and fit perf out of the box. I'm usually a 12 in sneakers too.

How do you guys lace them? I haven't had time to play with the laces cuz I went straight to work.

^^ I always do, before the first wear. 2 coats, let it dry..then another coat the next day. Lasts hella months, in my experience.

Literally this little joint has saved my shoes on countless nights. I'm seriously amazed by how many spills and just general dumb stuff my suede joints have survived.

Amazon product ASIN B000XYWLE6

Last edited:
^^ I always do, before the first wear. 2 coats, let it dry..then another coat the next day. Lasts hella months, in my experience.

Literally this little joint has saved my shoes on countless nights. I'm seriously amazed by how many spills and just general dumb stuff my suede joints have survived.

:nerd:

Have you used this on sneakers? Particularly, Ultra Boosts, Flyknit Racers or Yeezies? (350, 750, and Nike Y2)... this is definitely a better price compared to Crep Protect.

will vouche for this. i do this with all my suede shoes. 

will have your suede lasting a lot longer than without because **** happens...all the time. 

:nerd:

Have you used this on sneakers? Particularly, Ultra Boosts, Flyknit Racers or Yeezies? (350, 750, and Nike Y2)... this is definitely a better price compared to Crep Protect.

Nah, honestly just on my SLPs, BVs and CPs. It works perfect on them, no suede discoloring, and water and most general stains are easily repelled. Then again, i'm not in the business of purposely having chocolate syrup or ketchup bottles dumped on my shoes in my daily life. :lol:

I was like "hey if the brand is good enough for muddy hikers and their boots, its good enough for me to stand on couches with"

I used the rustoleum boot and sneaker waterproofer on all my CP chelsea's. I've posted about it here before and I think someone in this thread recommended it to me. My khakis which I wear the most have seen some serious stains/spills. I can still see them there a little but they face over time. I think the waterproofer is a must to ensure longevity of the suede. Unless you baby your shoes then I'm not sure I would spray anything on the suede. Some people are super careful where they wear their kicks. I am not one of those people lol.

Nah, honestly just on my SLPs, BVs and CPs. It works perfect on them, no suede discoloring, and water and most general stains are easily repelled. Then again, i'm not in the business of purposely having chocolate syrup or ketchup bottles dumped on my shoes in my daily life. :lol:

I was like "hey if the brand is good enough for muddy hikers and their boots, its good enough for me to stand on couches with"

bruh you always gotta be ready for a chocolate syrup attack...what u mean? :lol:

Hey fam, somebody gon' answer me dammit! :lol:

From THEIR WEBSITE:

Information for customers outside of EU (European Union):

Please note that in some cases you might be subjected to customs, import taxes or brokerage fee when ordering from us at Caliroots. Please check with your local customs office for your local rules and regulations. We don´t deduct VAT for international orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom