Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
any farfetch discount codes out there? I want to grab these gold futures but theyre still too high for my liking.

https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/m...3&from=listing&rnkdmnly=1&ffref=lp_pic_61_19_
sick.gif

Harrods send me this earlier this week , been trying to get in contact with their customer service rep all week .

Last edited:
Finally came up on the silver raf adidas I been wanting on grailed for 180

Last edited:
Bought the "Starboy" SL10s for 50$ yesterday in Marshalls...yes $50.00! You guys can believe me or not but probably my greatest score to date.

Last edited:
Not really. Not aesthetically pleasing.
Knew that was coming lol. For 50$...I think they're aesthetically pleasing. I can see the point though. They're outlandish and pretty loud but even as a beater sneaker...I don't really have regret in what was invested if I do decide to keep.

I'm just joking man. Keep them. 50 is a steal. I'm just jealous.
No offense was taken my man. Just was saying I can see where them not being as practical as say the Bred versions. The Breds look just like Jordan 1s which is a coveted silhouette and design and are more simplistic and clean. Not everyone would be comfortable wearing these but I don't care what people think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom