Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ dont believe everything you read on a nike box...

Prada UK 10 is equivalent to a Nike US 12 and its stated Eu44 so it varys a lot when it comes to sizing on these shoes, In the arenas I'm between 43 and 44 and I found the 44 too sloppy and 43 is a bit tight, I might risk a 44 in the futures cus they seem to run smaller than arenas.

Im also leaning twords a pair of Zantonis, Ive tried 44 in these before and found them similar sizing to Gucci.

Ain't wear these for a while

When you cop too many kicks don't even got time to wear a lot of stuff, don't remember the last time I threw these on :lol:

Thanks and yea the new style of Gucci stuff is a pain cuz it doesn't tend to go on sale. The rule for Gucci used to be to wait until a 50-70% sale to cop

I do agree, only time i venture in used shoes when it's something very rare and a new pair won't really pop up. If it's readily available I'll put forth the extra cash to cop Ds

Yea especially at the moment plenty of high end stuff going in sales, your just funding someone else whos cashing in buying those beat Arenas. - they are getting old at this stage, a bit like the south beach vibe, things have moved on if you cant get em on discount then check some other brands out.

Last edited:
Respect Deez. You ain't helping my wallet though bro...
Codes stack or na?
Didn't stack for me man. I only used the extra 10% off code as I don't have an ipad anyway. Maybe it stacked for OP.

EDIT: So my order for the olive CP chelseas at the posted cost was just cancelled without reason other than "limited stock". I feel it may be because I live in Canada but who knows. Quite pissed but I guess I'll hold out for a colorway more versatile than the olive. Keep an eye out for those that wanted them as they may be coming back into stock on the site.

Did anyone else order a pair of these and get cancelled?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom