Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most likely these.

She said brown suedes too if these, then j would consider

Also black n yellows and the sl39 with the star in it posted a while back black and silver

have had the brown suede ones since they released...... i wouldnt mind the royals in the collection.... probably late to the party

What's a good price for margiela replica paint splatters? Interested in getting a pair of these or future lows but I don't know much about them never had a pair.

I wonder how much those brown fringes are? I want those. May call on my lunch break. Boss hovering me today haha.

Those devon boots are god awful
sick.gif
I remember everyone was raggin on @BlackChiney08 when he scooped those silver star high tops for like 50 bucks and the outlets tryna sell them for just under $400 lol.

Last edited:
Forget who was looking for Wyatts under retail but current Saks promo code works on Wyatts. Code is MAYFLOWER and gives you $175 off. Tempted to buy something but it's my wife's birthday so already have to pick something up for her.

Forget who was looking for Wyatts under retail but current Saks promo code works on Wyatts. Code is MAYFLOWER and gives you $175 off. Tempted to buy something but it's my wife's birthday so already have to pick something up for her.
Me. Funny thing is, I copped a pair off grailed for close to 900. Gonna return them schifts and cop them joints off of Saks.

Last edited:
Yesterday's wear. Yes, I need to powerwash my driveway.

I've been putting off getting a white pair of CPs for a while, but this might be the season I finally bite on a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom