Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday's wear. Yes, I need to powerwash my driveway.

I've been putting off getting a white pair of CPs for a while, but this might be the season I finally bite on a pair.

Do you have any issues w the finish peeling? I don't have a problem w my whites but my mint pair has turned white in locations that see some creasing. Regardless I've worn them less than 5x so I'm not sure how well they will age.

Do you have any issues w the finish peeling? I don't have a problem w my whites but my mint pair has turned white in locations that see some creasing. Regardless I've worn them less than 5x so I'm not sure how well they will age.
I've worn my pair a handful of times since I purchased them early last year and haven't had any issues with them yet.

yes it was only 1 pair of size 41 black suede available.  priced $402

still a good deal without the additional 20%

yes it was only 1 pair of size 41 black suede available.  priced $402

still a good deal without the additional 20%
Ya...that's still an insane price for those. I got a pair but paid $320 though because of the extra 20% off at the time. That was like mid March.

I hope you capitalized on that pair @SSgochin. He was saying he needed a size 41 and has been checking the link daily for like a month lol.

Last edited:
Question for those... how do you store your leather shoes ?

Shoe trees inside?

Do you put them in their dustbags?

On a shelf collecting dust ( please say no ) 

I'm guessing I'll toss some cedar blocks in mine that I have in my closet and put them back in the box ...

curious to hear what you guys do..

Cedar shoe trees and in the dust bag when I'm not a lazy boi

Lately I've been giving no fambs and just having them out on my floor

Cedar shoe trees and in the dust bag when I'm not a lazy boi

Lately I've been giving no fambs and just having them out on my floor
thx.. lol and yea i hear you.. once i get like two or three pairs outside the box, they tend to accumulate =\ 

Grabbed on a gilt sale

Don't think I've seen these in here, need the whites now

Last edited:
Ya...that's still an insane price for those. I got a pair but paid $320 though because of the extra 20% off at the time. That was like mid March.

I hope you capitalized on that pair @SSgochin
. He was saying he needed a size 41 and has been checking the link daily for like a month lol.

Oh man, missed again... haha. Been offline for the past few days and of course there was a re-up. Oh well, :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom