Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by hadegbite

LMAO...@Tdot
It's true, trust  did the same when he told me.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks PO. Im trying to hold off just in case those new ones drop.

Hopefully, there will be another batch of LV x KWs.

I guess I just have to contented with my patchworks. Excuse my socks.
smile.gif

383828892.jpg

383828897.jpg

^^ to be honest houstonsnk, your guess would prob be better than what I know, I went in to get a tumi bag and wallet, and walked out with these as well

Originally Posted by neukicks

^^ to be honest houstonsnk, your guess would prob be better than what I know, I went in to get a tumi bag and wallet, and walked out with these as well
They had the low top too right? Kinda looked like low top Lanvin. I think they are, don't quote me tho.

So they are sold at nm...I checked the website and didn't find them..so I guess I'm taking a trip to bev hills tomorrow..

I'm loving the all white Gucci, but jeans may be a bad move with those. I can see the dye stains now. Damn hot though!

Call NM on Michigan Ave in Chi-town - they had a full size run of those all white gucci boots this weekend when i went in. I tried em on but couldnt pull the trigger cuz I was afraid of dirt..lol.

they're real real nice in person tho!

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks954

anybody know ANYWHERE i can get the brown/navy LV punchys in a 10 or 10.5 LV

Good luck, my SA had to order mine from the Houston Galleria.  He told me all LV 10 were gone and that Houston had the last 10.5, kinda sucked because when I picked them up it looked like that opening scene of Ace Ventura when he's kicking the box down the hall
frown.gif
.  I told them ya'll can just keep the box
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom