Post pics of shoes you think NO ONE else has [pics]

I honestly can't post much in this thread, but I'm curious to see what other NTers have to offer. Tagged pictures are encouraged, sorry I didn't :lol:
laugh.gif
6bu4h1l.jpg

All of my posts are of emoticons.

My $0.02 ...

Old stuff first ... sold 9 in Feb of 04 ... still have an 11
2k4blktag.jpg

2k4blk.jpg

Bad Boy Terminators
BBSIDE.jpg

MCM's
eek.gif
wink.gif
eek.gif

DSC00399.jpg

DSC00401.jpg

mcm1.jpg

"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

s82.photobucket.com/album...ure012.jpg
s82.photobucket.com/album...ure001.jpg
s82.photobucket.com/album...e004-1.jpg

Mike Finley signed XV's. My boy a playin ball at university of miami and all of a sudden a bunch of trucks n vans rolled up n the producers said they were gonna shoot a mike finley ad for JB and every1 playing was invited to be an extra in the back. They geared them up and took the shots. After the photo shoot my boy took them off and got them signed. He gave them to be about a year ago

Don't think these have released yet...
Air Max Laser BW
247940495.jpg

Here's some Reebok Kenzo Minamis (Never seen anyone post these but some may have them...)
253104788.jpg

The Timbs on the right...
254258059.jpg

Never seen these posted either...
Shox NZs Asia Exclusive - Jordan 3 inspired....
258276433.jpg

cris1s posted those shox in the WDYWT a couple times..

i got the un-11th version of those bapes up there...exactly the same shoe, no embroidering though : (
...word

Here's a few that I have never seen anyoneDSOG Minnesota Gophers Nike Blazer PE'sRudy Gay XIX PE's (game worn in the 04 Jordan All-American game)Olympic VII Look-See-Samples with the #23 on the heel"I'm the guy from Alaska."

Not trying to pick on the same dude or anything, but they also have those laser BW's at my local Nordstrom Rack for like 40-50 bucks.

I'll post somthing when I take some pictures...
CDub Y0wyang

V1nsanity3

yeah they're Antoines, from '98 or '99. im not sure of the name because i dont have the box, but i love em.

i wish i could find another pair to ball in.
BP the owner

0wyang... That's exactly where I got mine.... $39.99 at my local N.R. Wouldn't mind grabbing another pair, though...

For those that have the Cement Shox, I love those... I kept seeing them in every size but my own... so when they became available I got both pair... Still looking for the White/Cement version though... I'd like to see crisone's pic... His picture skills are always on point...

TChunk... Those Timbs were bought from a Timberland outlet years back... I got them from a friend....

Quote:
seen those bapes on pick up post.. man EVERYONE HAS EVERYTHING, an SOMEONE HAS SOMETHING AN NETHING IS OBTAINABLE NOW LONG AS YOU HAVE MONEY
yeah, i'm sure you have...seeing as the pickup post was mines, lol.

Quote:
i got the un-11th version of those bapes up there...exactly the same shoe, no embroidering though : (

they're not the same shoe. the sta is different (11th's have the OG sta and the un-11th's have the newer sta) and the 11ths have the embroidery on the side.

www.freewebs.com/debscampaign

Back
Top Bottom