Post pics of shoes you think NO ONE else has [pics]

silver clogposites...
never seen any other pics of the silver ones...or anyone with them for that matter...
clogpositeskb0.jpg
...word

timcity, your collection is one of the most well rounded i have seen, nice to see someone that collects something other than hyped up crap

Twilight Zone! with ERS too!

and the 90 Solo Flight! (thats the correct name right?)

timcity... three great shoes there...

havent seen too many of these around, someone prove me wrong

fat tongue euros..plum/grey

keep your heart, these girls are smart

^ I seen those pro b's before and those prods I was about to buy them from someone on iss.. Wasn't sure if it was you but those are fire!..

those Griffey cleats are KILLIN it heelntoe and cincybcats. Griffey is still a dude.

I'm from the dirty gutter Cincinnati my city like none other.

adob0 I have been looking for those since I slept on them back when they dropped ... where did you find them?
"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

Quote:
^ I seen those pro b's before and those prods I was about to buy them from someone on iss.. Wasn't sure if it was you but those are fire!.. Lmk if u ever wanna let go I have lots of stuff for trade. Iss account concept.japan..
keep your heart, these girls are smart

So no one has or has seen my Delta Forces?... :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)
DON'T STEP ON MY FEET, I won't step on yo-uhs.​

havent seen that many people post these some one prove me wrong
WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

TOWEH brother i hope those bad boys didnt run you too much
got some DS LEGIT for $80....SHIPPED on ebay last month..

anyways...thse are possibilites
supreme court terminators (high)

marharishi terminators

supreme court lows

medicom terminator low

greetings from germany , some rare shoes i got .have never seen other deadstock sky jordan from 85 , ok i got 2 pairs but never seen someelse with them, please post pics if you got an pair . the bounce is an size 13 sample . may an pe but i dont know, they are a little bit different to the general released. i like these very much , in my opinion one of the best shoes at the moment out there. have an nice day

brettTHEjett

termit got your medicom terminators and i got the supreme court lows.

Team XBOX 36o
TEAMSUPREME​

Heres my post.

air tercel lows

66c82mt.jpg

putty pro b's, someone here might have it, but I've never seen anyone rock or post it ever.

puttysni2.jpg

putysrr3.jpg

and lastly, my goldenrod jewel af1 which i very very very highly doubt than anyone in the world, besides me, has
grodjewelcx8.jpg

Team XBOX 36o
TEAMSUPREME​

Back
Top Bottom